InArt Thorin Oakenshield 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be my next 1/6 purchase as I have decided to not preorder Legolas!
Yah, just can't bring myself to PO Legolas, for various reasons.

IMO they did a fine job with Gandalf's hair, far as I can tell e.g. it looks pretty luxurious, which Thorin & dwarves should have.

Plus for me aside from this being my favorite ME character, there's the axe and cloak.

Edit: I'd be willing to pay a lot for a battle Thorin and ram. Or goat. As well as Dain.

Guess there's some more movement on this one.

1729607626284.png

Damn that's a good looking figure!!
Yeah even if there's a sculpt "downgrade" which I personally didn't notice with Aragorn (tho I appreciate the custom paint improvements) pretty impressive.:clap

I'll happily add him to my ASMUS Thorins. Nicely plenty of display/customizing options.

As cool as Thorin is I rather they had done and revealed Gimli as that would have been a most wanted figure. Though this isn't to bad.
IMO as a "premium" depending on what Inart definition of "premium" is, Gimli would cost even more than Thorin. Gimli also has full hair with braids. Then there's the "real" chain mail which would be pretty involved to do it screen accurate. If InArt wants to top ASMUS they will need 5 diecast axes too.

I'll stick with my ASMUS Gimlis.

IMO Legolas is expensive because of the hair work needed.

Back