Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5281041902_c27d0ea2cb_b.jpg

One word. Epic.

This is going to be a Christmas to remember for me when it comes to collectibles.

Fan____ingtastic Terry! Awesome pics, I asked and you delivered. This is how you deliver "high end collectible reviews". Your pics speak volumes.

No actually you didn't because it was never shown. Nice try though. The proto paint that was in Sideshows original pics wasn't my work. However if you would like to see what it was suppose to look like visit my blog. :wave

Just going by the pic you posted.

ndsyep.png

This was before i added all the fine detailing in the eyes , scratches, and skin tones. I posted a pic of his hand on my blog as well if you want to check it out. :whip

And for the record I wasn't trying to insult you. Just pointing out that your style and taste aren't for everyone. Obviously your take on the PF wasn't to Sideshow's taste since they didn't use it. People seem to be happy with the way the PF turned out. So your opinion wasn't the end of the story.

You've been critical of other people's work so I figured you could take it.

Just going by the pic you posted.

And for the record I wasn't trying to insult you. Just pointing out that your style and taste aren't for everyone. Obviously your take on the PF wasn't to Sideshow's taste since they didn't use it. People seem to be happy with the way the PF turned out. So your opinion wasn't the end of the story.

You've been critical of other people's work so I figured you could take it.

You are going off a pic i posted of a sculpt that was about 40% complete:cuckoo: Anyway you are intitled to your own opinion and be as critical as you like but know what your talking about before you leave comments.

You are going off a pic i posted of a sculpt that was about 40% complete:cuckoo: Anyway you are intitled to your own opinion and be as critical as you like but know what your talking about before you leave comments.

I knew precisely what I was talking about. Even quoted the part where you explained the status. I'm sure it turned out similar to your other accomplished paint jobs. Just not my cup of tea.

Anyway, apologies for the silly derail of the thread fellow Indy fans.

And awesome pics Rook. It's always a pleasure to see your brick wall. :rock

rook, i have to say, looking at pics of your piece, i feel a bit more positive about keeping mine when it arrives. the side view in particular looks pretty close to ford's likeness, and it seems like the paint app on yours is much better than some others shown on this thread (though his 5 o'clock shadow looks much lighter). i hope i'm as lucky and get a good paintjob for mine too!

Damn, I hate that I am considering this now. :thud:

It looks so good though. :panic:

Back