Indy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more nightshot of my man cave (BTW: I fixed the top LED strip - it's not diagonal any more)

obrzek16.jpg

Thanks folks, these cabinets really make an impressive piece of furniture once lit up and put side by side:) ... and of course filled with our love and pride :wink1:

Latest addition just arrived... (shame there is such a delay before the release of a new HT figure in CZ) I always have to envy you guys for a few months before I get my paws on the figure:)

anyhoo, there he is... Jake Sully in my newly modded Detolf (the mod is courtesy of the forum, for which I am eternally grateful) - only donwside is that the space above Jake is too small for a 1/6 figures:( I thought they would fit, but I would have to make Jake crouched... and I like him the way he is now. This way I'm gonna a need a fourth Detolf! :panic:
(excuse the crappy iPhone pics as usual)

obrzek2u.jpg

obrzek3o.jpg

obrzek1e.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I envy your display, hahaha.. A great way to show your collections.. I won't be able to move freely if I had those in my room.. LOL

Damn, I envy your display, hahaha.. A great way to show your collections.. I won't be able to move freely if I had those in my room.. LOL

Thanks, bro! But my movement space is limited too. I am stumbling over the armchair in the middle of the room which used to be in place of the detolfs:D

on a different note... I might be moving (at last) to my own appartment... which makes me really scared of moving my collection. Packing them all up back in the boxes (Ugh:pray:), moving the empty detolfs...

Do you have any useful advice or tips concerning moving the entire collection? THANKS!

^ Same dilemma, dude.. I was thinking of moving to a new, bigger apartment, and my collection is one of the consideration of moving~ Packing back one by one is a really tedious job, haha..

on a different note... I might be moving (at last) to my own appartment... which makes me really scared of moving my collection. Packing them all up back in the boxes (Ugh:pray:), moving the empty detolfs...

Do you have any useful advice or tips concerning moving the entire collection? THANKS!

Are you goning to do this all in one trip with a van or lori, if so box you gems and then take the glass shelves out of the Detolfs wrap them in towels as far as the Detolf wrap them in blankets the heavier the better and secrue them against the walls.

Now if you are using your auto or personnal truck same methods apply just lay them down if they are sticking out the trunk of your car take your time pic the route of least resistence and take your time.

I bought a Detolf after work for $20 and had some blankets in the trunk and tied the lid down and made sure the latch didn't lay on the glass and easy

Are you goning to do this all in one trip with a van or lori, if so box you gems and then take the glass shelves out of the Detolfs wrap them in towels as far as the Detolf wrap them in blankets the heavier the better and secrue them against the walls.

Thanks, mate. I will probably need to call the movers since I dont have any car. Shame about the shelves from the detolfs. I have the dioder lights attached to them... oooh, thats gonna be so painful:)

Thanks, mate. I will probably need to call the movers since I dont have any car. Shame about the shelves from the detolfs. I have the dioder lights attached to them... oooh, thats gonna be so painful:)

There is a way around that also, wrap them while they are in place and secure them and then secure the door, then you won't have to disconect them, just let the movers know, No Fuss No Muss

Back