Indy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New eBay purchases awaiting arrival (love it, great bargains):
  • SSC 30th Anniversary Exclusive – Luke Skywalker Rebel Hero: Yavin IV
  • SSC Blackhole Stormtrooper

Unexpected acquisition! Sideshow Clone Wars Anakin. I was quite surprised with how he actually looks outside the box with a little futzing. The head is too big but the overall tailoring, materials used and accessories are decent. Definitely a keeper at least until HT produce their E3 Anakin who is gonna happen in the near future if I recall correctly. So far I am happy with how my SW collection grows. I may purchase a clone commander in the future but at the moment I consider my "clone wars" collection complete. I'm gonna focus on the old trilogy era now. I sooooo look forward to Boba and HT Luke which I PO'd some time ago.

obrzek9.jpg

:yess: Last addition for July -Luke, Rebel Hero. Not a huge fan of the headsculpt, but tailoring is nice ... new for £32 incl shipping, that was a no brainer:) Hot Toys need to speed up their Bespin Luke release :lol

obrzek13.jpg

Detolf is reaching its storing limits, so I gathered the SSD figures together:

obrzek14.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit that Blackhole Stormtrooper is Great Looking

Yes, I was very pleasantly surprised. A classic stormtrooper is next, shame it is so hard and expensive to get. Hope for a re-release ... well at least I can aim for Vader and Snowtrooper which are in the pipeline.

Just a quick shot - purchased the third Detolf with the "Dioder" LED stripes. I LOVE IT! (and now I need two more sets to fit in the remaining two cabinets)

40402843604914150162075.jpg

Back