Infinite Statue - Nosferatu Plus Format 1/4 Statue Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histrionics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Did you all get the email about this today? It looks pretty fantastic!

I remember when Sideshow released their first Nosferatu Premium Format Figure (which was actually the first PF Figure of their entire line) it was about $150. Here we are today about 20 years later with something that costs almost six times more, but it makes the old Sideshow version look like a toy in comparison.

https://www.infinitestatue.com/gb/coming-soon/271-nosferatu-plus-format-14-scale-statue-.html

c7270c6d-c627-1381-b940-351093d372fc.jpeg

nosferatu-plus-format-14-scale-statue-.jpg

nosferatu-plus-format-14-scale-statue--1.jpg

nosferatu-plus-format-14-scale-statue--4.jpg

$800? Well, Sign me up! Except...no. Can't do it:eek:.

I am sure they will get enough pre orders to make it happen for all the people who have no problem parting with that much money for him.

I am mid 50's, and I remember choking when Sideshow wanted $150 for theirs.

This stuff is far too pricey for me now. :confused::coffee:

$800? Well, Sign me up! Except...no. Can't do it:eek:.

I am sure they will get enough pre orders to make it happen for all the people who have no problem parting with that much money for him.

I am mid 50's, and I remember choking when Sideshow wanted $150 for theirs.

This stuff is far too pricey for me now. :confused::coffee:
I too am in my mid-50s, but seemed to have little trouble with the Sideshow prices at that time. It was expensive, considering 1:6 scale figures were $30-65, but somehow relative and doable for an exceptionally unique purchase. Just not frequently repeatable at $150. Over a few years I did buy Sideshow's PF Nosferatu, Frankenstein (monster), Dracula, London After Midnight, Phantom of the Opera, and Bride of Frankenstein Bride & Monster. Missed out on many others because that $150+ price tag was too much.

Does $800 reflect an inflationary scale increase and represent other factors in the market? I don't know, not likely, because it feels like way more than what I can spend on a hobby item today. When 1:6 figures come in around $250-400 now maybe it's not a huge stretch, but it's still another category of spending that I can't be casual about. I don't know how statue collectors manage to afford it these days.

I too am in my mid-50s, but seemed to have little trouble with the Sideshow prices at that time. It was expensive, considering 1:6 scale figures were $30-65, but somehow relative and doable for an exceptionally unique purchase. Just not frequently repeatable at $150. Over a few years I did buy Sideshow's PF Nosferatu, Frankenstein (monster), Dracula, London After Midnight, Phantom of the Opera, and Bride of Frankenstein Bride & Monster. Missed out on many others because that $150+ price tag was too much.

Does $800 reflect an inflationary scale increase and represent other factors in the market? I don't know, not likely, because it feels like way more than what I can spend on a hobby item today. When 1:6 figures come in around $250-400 now maybe it's not a huge stretch, but it's still another category of spending that I can't be casual about. I don't know how statue collectors manage to afford it these days.
I did manage the Sideshow stuff, but only because a dealer friend of mine let me have them at his cost. When Wolfman and Mummy pfs were Sideshow exclusives, I had to utilize my painting skills to make him get them for me. If this were Vincent Price 1/4, I might try for it. Because I have the Cushing and Lee 1/4 Sideshow pieces. I just can't see paying $800 for Ole Nossy, considering that's what I paid for my first used car. Granted, that was almost 40 years ago....but it had a practical use. Nossy can't get me to the doctor's office, mow my lawn, and has no nutritional value,lol.

Back