[Iron Studios] Hulk 1/6 scale Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic! I think there could've been a little more movement in the Hulk, considering he's throwing a Chitauri, but... Wow. :clap

All the bases connect WOW! That itself leads to a ton of questions: most notably about display space.

Will they connect linearly? Or connect like a pizza pie?

Do I need to add another story to my home for them? :lol

934636_610007832363743_177223525_n.jpg

This info hasn't been given yet. I believe it will be the latter. :)

My goodness, if they do connect like a pizza that is going to eat up a massive amount of space. Going to need that addition after all, we're back in hardware mode fellas!

I've only just seen this? Looks great, really impressive & I'm never that fussed over Dio's. Love that it's going to be mixed media

Wow..where the hell have I been? Just found this now. Must have skipped over the thread. Probably because anytime I see 1:6 in the title I don't even bother.

Looks impressive, bigger than I thought it would be to. Will probably get this if I can get my hands on it.

I'm sure SS is already in negotiations to be their distributor.

Chris

Nice piece. I wonder if the seams in the arms are just for the prototype or if they'll still be there in the production pieces (which would make sense for packaging purposes).

Hulk's all nonchalant with that chitauri. They ain't nothing to him :lol

I'm guessing the "beer gut" won't look as bad when the torn pants are added.

You really think it's a beer belly? Having looked at it from all the angles of the pics posted I'm not seeing the flab :lol

I'm really excited about this diorama line, I think characters that don't require a human sculpt like Hulk and Iron man would display nicely next to HT figures, as long as they're making these in true 1:6 scale. (as opposed to the smaller Bowen 1:6)

For realistic human characters like Cap and Thor, I would still prefer the HT version with the high detail realistic headsculpts. But for Hulk and Iron man, I would choose the polystone 1:6 dio statues over the HT figures if they can make Iron man with proper proportion and Hulk with no exposed joints and fabric pants.

-

Last edited:
Back