[Iron Studios] Hulk 1/6 scale Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Iron Studios] Hulk

Looks 1/6 to me...
On the far left, it's the 1/4 Iron Man...

That Hulk does not look to be 1/10 scale to me.

No, but this.

556692_641651375846601_1631968438_n.jpg

Now that Hulk look to be in the 1/10 scale. But the diorama Hulk look to be at least 1/5 easy.

Wow!!! A true 1/6 scale diorama...:thud: PURE WIN! Where do I sign up for one of these bad boys?

I'd love to see more especially if its 1/6

This could be their niche in the statue market. True 1/6 scale diorama statues. All that I would ask is that most of them be versus/battle dioramas. Instead of the dio's where they're just standing around striking a pose...:nono

This could be their niche in the statue market. True 1/6 scale diorama statues. All that I would ask is that most of them be versus/battle dioramas. Instead of the dio's where their just standing around striking a pose...:nono

Yeah, that would be a good idea...

Hi guys

Iron Studios just released some info on this:

-Hulk will have fabric pants

This is the first one of the Avengers Dio line. All bases of this Diorama Avengers line will be able to interconnect to form an even bigger Diorama. I think this is a great idea.
They will probably have dioramas with Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow

* I forgot Iron Man

Last edited:
Hi guys

Iron Studios just released some info on this:

-Hulk will have fabric pants

This is the first one of the Avengers Dio line. All bases of this Diorama Avengers line will be able to interconnect to form an even bigger Diorama. I think this is a great idea.
They will probably have dioramas with Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow

omg_wut_gif.gif

Back