Is this a fair trade? Need your opinion....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I need advice on something. I have a spider man comiquette regular in mint condition but with two right hands. One hands the fingers were broken but glued together and it is barely visible but I asked sideshow to send me another hand and they did. This one is in perfect condition but I actually display the damaged one because one, you can't see the damage and two, because if it breaks I have the mint one put away.

What I want as a trade is a regular punisher comiquette and Blackbeard premium format. I know it might sound a lot but I've seen the punisher and blackbeard go for about 400 each so I think it is fair to ask the equivalent to $800 for my spider-man.... if you get Spider-Man comiquette you get 2 hands and that is no one has.

What you guys think?

Bear

If you're comfortable with the trade then go for it. That's all that should matter mate.

-loq

its afair trade ,but i personally think the spidey is way worth holding onto ,look at it like this how many spideys can u find on the open market ,and then how many punisher and blackbeards do u find i think u investigate that ,that should give u ur answer

If you can manage to get teh punisher comiquette go for it, it is a great piece. I am surprised you have seen it got for $400.00 Iv'e seen it go for alot more.

I love Punisher and I love Spiderman and I had both for a while but now only have Spidey.

Maybe a having Punisher and Blackbeard instead of Spider man comiquette is not necessarily a good deal because I think i might kick myself later. Maybe a should wait and save to get Punisher and eventually Blackbeard...and keep Spidey.....

Man......I hate being patient..... :(

Cheers

Not fair IMO, spidy can sell more then $900, punisher can cost around $450. And spidy will go up more .

Id do it in a heartbeat. You can get 2 statues you want by trading 1.
Don't let the value attached dictate whats in your collection. Let the actual pieces do that.
... and that Black Beard is awesome .... :monkey1

No.

Spider-Man > Punisher > Blackbeard

I'm not saying this from solely a $ perspective, but it's your decision.

If you do it, then regret it . . . are you going to post about how you should have not done it?

No.

Spider-Man > Punisher > Blackbeard

I'm not saying this from solely a $ perspective, but it's your decision.

If you do it, then regret it . . . are you going to post about how you should have not done it?

I hope I don't regret it but I like punisher and blackbeard a lot. It's going to hard to find someone to trade though....

My spider man has an extra right hand in mint condition too.....

What to do?

Bear

I wouldn't say that your Spidey has an extra mint hand, it has one good hand and an extra broken one that was repaired.

Blackbeard is one of the best PF's they have ever done. The details and clothes are top notch. But since he's not that popular he is still cheap enough where you can wait and save up for him. Keep Spidey.

After going back and forth, looking at my Spidey and thinking about it over and over, I decided to keep it and put a thread on the "Want to buy" section for Blackbeard PF.

Hopefully I will try Punisher later on.... I'll start to save.....

Thanks for the responses and if you know someone who's willing to sell their Blackbeard PF, please let me know

Cheers

Bear

Back