Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destro, Mutt & Junkyard, Scrap Iron, Tomax & Xamot, Scarlett, Tunnel Rat, Barbeque, Keel Haul, Roadblock, Gung Ho, Lady Jaye, Alpine, Lifeline ...too many to list, I want them all!

A couple I'd love to see but it would likely be years away... Sci Fi, Dial Tone, Outback, Mainframe, Dr Mindbender.

So with the 1/6 DC hero muscle bodies done, it's time we see Gung Ho, Dr. Mindbender, Zandar and the Dreadnoks. Zarana too since the chick body is done.

Although I'd buy ARAH-accurate figures of most of those (maybe not Zandar), I also wouldn't object to modifying some of their outfits to include shirts & sleeves. I haven't lost any sleep over the fact that Zartan's midriff is covered.

Scarlett will probably show up in 2013. Lady Jaye or Jinx are possible for next year's comic-con (more likely Jinx). Not sure if/when Cover Girl or Zarana will make it out. Sideshow seems to be taking many of its cues from the 25th/30th Anniversary Joes, and neither of those gals were included (unless you count last year's SDCC exclusive Zarana).

Yeah I'd love a battle helmet cc for sure. Scarlet is top of my list for joes, followed by mutt, alpine, snow job, gung ho, etc..

i cant get it out of my head, how cool spirit iron knife would look as the next joe, also it would add some different cultures to the line. then tunnel rat, then destro, roadblock, red star, and no mexican joe

i cant get it out of my head, how cool spirit iron knife would look as the next joe, also it would add some different cultures to the line. then tunnel rat, then destro, roadblock, red star, and no mexican joe

Wow spirit iron knife would be great!!!!!

He did state way back in the Dusty thread that Dusty didn't look "American", and I called him out on that.

If SS can make this:
01f00dc2c4eba5bc7b185c275eef9.jpg

Then they can make this:
3796933132_e3f69da341.jpg

Back