Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow probably sees Joe as expendable since they have DC now and you know SW isn't going anywhere.

I think they mentioned something about doing Flight Pods. If the Star Wars stap does well, why not?

Would do far better than generic environments.

That's a pretty piss poor horse to bet on. :lol

yea i remember them saying they could only do so much because their 1/6 team is small, so they need to hire more help to keep things pumping out quicker.

A huge mistake if they spread releases out too thin and far apart. But it's a lesson they should've learned by now with all the other 1:6 lines they've unintentionally (or intentionally if you buy the conspiracies) killed by crippling momentum.

yea i remember them saying they could only do so much because their 1/6 team is small, so they need to hire more help to keep things pumping out quicker.

Maybe this is why there's an open call for tailors on this very forum:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116831

I asked Sideshow via Twitter if the line is ending.They said nope and hang in there!!

Should have asked to at least give us hints as to who's next besides the Baroness and Bludd.

Yeah this line does need some help, they should drop the enviroments and make small veichles, like the trouble bubble or the vamp. Get some basic green shirts out like grunt, short fuse, and breaker for like 90-100 bucks with basic gear like the cobra troopers. Then pre-order there major blood and offer some uniform sets with weapons packs, then finally offer there pro body with and without muscle arms with basic heads good for army building, they would sell do to the amount of extra heads they offer with some releases and things will get back on track.

I asked Sideshow via Twitter if the line is ending.They said nope and hang in there!!

hang in there folks! you should hear something or a even tease in 6 months...in the mean time,we have a Snake eyes with Timber that preordered way back in March (we havn't had a pre-order since then besides a SDCC figure)..

Baroness is not ready,but we still have the Desert trooper available!

remember now,DC now comes first! Joes fans can wait!

Said the same thing face-to-face to Josh and Carl (IrishJedi) about the 12" Indy line at what, SDCC 2009? 2010? :lol Look at the abundance of SSC Indy 1/6 releases since Comic-Con 3 years ago. A single diorama to go with the Hot Toys figure. :lol

Yeah this line does need some help, they should drop the enviroments and make small veichles, like the trouble bubble or the vamp. Get some basic green shirts out like grunt, short fuse, and breaker for like 90-100 bucks with basic gear like the cobra troopers. Then pre-order there major blood and offer some uniform sets with weapons packs, then finally offer there pro body with and without muscle arms with basic heads good for army building, they would sell do to the amount of extra heads they offer with some releases and things will get back on track.

:goodpost::goodpost::clap:clap:exactly:

^thanks:hi5: and I forgot to meantion noooooooo more statues:mad: Gijoes charm was that they were action figures you could play with, pose, change uniforms and so on, not so with statues so they are missing the target gijoe collector:gah:

Back