Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno i'm still waiting on trubble bubble:impatient:

I LOVED the Trubble Bubble whenever I was a kid, that the Fang and this guy...

ferret_title.jpg

Ski

I don't see vehicles ever happening...EVER! it's bad enough we hardly see new figures

I don't see vehicles ever happening...EVER! it's bad enough we hardly see new figures
--

BUT . . .

We can always continue to gripe & post about it.

IF . . . they ever produced a vehicle as an environment diorama or whatever . . . think of all those how great it is and how crappy it is for whatever reasons posts & threads there will be, etc.

:lol

--

BUT . . .

IF . . . they ever produced a vehicle as an environment diorama or whatever . . . think of all those how great it is and how crappy it is for whatever reasons posts & threads there will be, etc.

Sideshow is welcome to produce what MAKES SENSE

The only environment they produced that made any sense was the Cobra Throne

I'd welcome The Vamp,but expect to pay $600-700 for it...

Sideshow is welcome to produce what MAKES SENSE

The only environment they produced that made any sense was the Cobra Throne

I'd welcome The Vamp,but expect to pay $600-700 for it...
--

WELL . . . at least we can count on MANDO for a JUMP pack.

Certain dioramas/vehicles based on their 1:18 scale counterparts can be done . . . for those that makes sense.

The COBRA shooting range or the JOE outpost defender or check point dioramas would work well with the figures released thus far.

As much as I want a 1:6 VAMP . . . it'll be around the same range if not more than say the HT DK Tumbler.

A COBRA Flight Pod Trouble Bubble would be welcome, but provided we get a 1:6 TELE-VIPER figure first.

The COBRA Ferret is definitely doable considering there are 1:6 ATV vehicles out there. It's just a matter of customizing/add ons.

--

WELL . . . at least we can count on MANDO for a JUMP pack.

Certain dioramas/vehicles based on their 1:18 scale counterparts can be done . . . for those that makes sense.

The COBRA shooting range or the JOE outpost defender or check point dioramas would work well with the figures released thus far.

As much as I want a 1:6 VAMP . . . it'll be around the same range if not more than say the HT DK Tumbler.

A COBRA Flight Pod Trouble Bubble would be welcome, but provided we get a 1:6 TELE-VIPER figure first.

The COBRA Ferret is definitely doable considering there are 1:6 ATV vehicles out there. It's just a matter of customizing/add ons.

I see Hot Toys putting more into vehicles than Sideshow as they have done it as you mentioned. A Vamp Mark II would be awesome. :yess:

--

BUT . . .

I would hate to think what Sideshow would expect people to pay for a 1:6 VAMP or HISS. :monkey1

Until you see the price. :lol Keep in mind, HT charges sub $500 for the Tumbler which SSC said they couldn't even touch for less than $5k.

I dunno, if 21st could do a hummer or a tank ... :lol What am I saying, that's so 1998.

I would take a chunk of a dilapidated HISS tank. That would be a neat environment.

Back