Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know when I think G I Joe, the first thing that comes to mind is a motorcycle rider with a sword. Very iconic indeed.

scardeycat.jpg

Ski

Shipwreck and Spirit are on the short list

the question remains is what year they'll show up! my guess by 2025

Shipwreck, Spirit, Snow Job and Wild Bill are my big 4. I'll be bummed if Shipwreck or Spirit don't have the proper look though, I don't care how dated or borderline stereotypically racist they may be. None of that sweater and knit cap bs for Hector, I want the old school navy outfit, a double barrel flintlock pistol and polly, anything else is unacceptable.

Shipwreck, Spirit, Snow Job and Wild Bill are my big 4. I'll be bummed if Shipwreck or Spirit don't have the proper look though, I don't care how dated or borderline stereotypically racist they may be. None of that sweater and knit cap bs for Hector, I want the old school navy outfit, a double barrel flintlock pistol and polly, anything else is unacceptable.

people need to get over the stereotype or racism

the characters need to be who they were originally created...period!

Here we go again . . .

THE BARONESS has already been shown in early prototype form during last year's SDCC.

SO . . . not in any particular order.

SCARLETT
LADY JAYE
DESTRO

Back