Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

I thought the Emma PF was done extremely well :D :monkey3

v4az5c.jpg
EC1

Still horrendous.

hair looks riducolous compared to other pf, its looks more like a cg rendered version , otherwise its nice

People are probably just talking negative now, since you've posted it in like 100 threads :lol

;)

Ok i'm a believer that JSC work can translate.
The Vampirella Comiquette is a great example of this. Even thought its not JSC, its looks like his style.

That emma was a complete disaster.

Ok i'm a believer that JSC work can translate.
The Vampirella Comiquette is a great example of this. Even thought its not JSC, its looks like his style.

That emma was a complete disaster.

Agreed that his work would translate well, but I think the Emma sculpt was spot on from the neck down. Just busted in la fache

Last edited:

JSC's work can absolutely translate or else we wouldn't have any Danger Girl statues or figures or even the occassional Gen 13 piece. Sideshow just didn't translate it well on their first go.

JSC's work can absolutely translate or else we wouldn't have any Danger Girl statues or figures or even the occassional Gen 13 piece. Sideshow just didn't translate it well on their first go.

this is so true...the danger girl pieces look fantastic even though they aren't high end statues.

@The Mike: love ur sig...holly peers is ridiculous!

Not sure but a friend at work had a few. I want to say they were about 6-7 inches in height, plastic, and non pose able. They looked really good and tempted me to find them for myself.

There the Todd McFarlane figures. He made a collectors plastic case (3 girls together) & 4 card pack single figure series. They are extremely well done. I have both versions :)

3 Pack version:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...9C721F314BAAB005F5B93F42E5EAB9CD86E2B&first=0

Single card back figures (4 total)
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...AEEA5CA886144127243AE48D&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR

My wife would be even more happy with this than me. :D

Back