Jada Toys - Street Fighter line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to start collecting this line, just want the main OG SF cast and don't really care about the exclusives. I was just wondering is it still easy to find all these figures in store/online?

YES, very easy! In fact, ALL of them are on Amazon, Big Bad Toy Store, and other online toy stores for msrp! Ryu, Fei Long, Ken, Chun-Li, Dhalsim, M. Bison.

Even the exclusives are still very easy to buy. You can still buy the SDCC 2024 Violent Ken and Pink Chun-Li from the official Jada NextLevel website for retail as well.

The only exclusive that you'll have to pay a slightly higher price from 3rd party sellers now is Evil Ryu from SDCC 2023 and he's not even that expensive, there's one for $60 on ebay and it was originally $45 last year I think.

It's really very easy to collect them.

I got bison in today and I must say I am impressed. I almost wanna get the roster a set to play with and a set to keep in the box. They are amazing in hand. This is nostalgia to me. I am all in. They’re easy to collect lol

1725901593184.jpeg

Cammy and DeeJay are up on BBTS with a release of October, much sooner than expected. Wonder what the hold up on Guile is?

I hope the estimated date actually happens and they don't just pop up at random Target stores. If the release date is October, then Cammy and Dee Jay should be popping up at Target this month since Target normally receives them first.

Back