James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had ramen before lol but my first year of university I basically went to costco bought cases of chef boyardee lived off that most of the school year. Weren't allowed hot plates so I ate it out of the can boooyah!

Ramen can't be beat at times. Certain flavors I should say. Can't beat the chef either to be honest. :hi5:

Seb nice pics too. This thing looks freaking awesome.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

I kinda like the unmasked head better, from these views it looks pretty cool! Might just be me tho.

After or before June 6th, I think your WL will convert. Most likely sooner. What they are doing now is seeing if all credit cards are ready for processing. If there are declines then you can count on a convert. I havent seen a new piece not convert. The one I was concerned about was Wolverine when I started collecting. Luckily it happend during first week of shipment.

Hopefully bro thanks hope your right !!!

Bucky looks amazing but just not a one of his big fans but as pfs goes this looks to be a home run. After all the bashing the unmasked head got i got to say it looks great. There is hope for the unmasked Cyclops head after seeing how this turned out. Well done sideshow.

watching those pictures it's really hard to resist , i only want one captain america in my collection so i'm waiting for the movie version but if that doesn't turn out nice i think it will be hard to hunt down this captain america at a decent price

i can see this skyrocket in price in a very short period of time!

lovin the switch out head on the excl.:clap

Back