James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Receive it today, does not like the alt head. Other than that I cannot find a reason not to give it a 100/100

Anyone still waiting for their WL to convert? Or has anyone had a recent conversion?

Just an awesome piece:clap

Mine arrived today and it looks stunning. Agree that the EX head isn't anything special but I'm a big fan of the print.

Only real problem is which way to display it (also where, as I've run out of shelf space). The detail is so good, all the way around that I really don't know which way to have him facing.

Where are my KFC meal !!!!!

P1070876.jpg

Help - at the moment i've got the regular one on wishlist using flexpay, would Sideshow change that to 'pay in full' - would it increase my chances on it converting on the wishlist quicker?:)

Help - at the moment i've got the regular one on wishlist using flexpay, would Sideshow change that to 'pay in full' - would it increase my chances on it converting on the wishlist quicker?:)

It is a saying that "Nothing form SSC cannot be converted ....."

Except for the ex head.

I agree too.. was trying to get the exclusive for my brothers birthday and was on the waitlist... I cancelled that for just the regular version. Since he would display it that way anyhow.. looking forward tot he movie version of Cap!

i have one ex for order,i need to think if i will keep or not..:gah::gah:

Back