JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Great! Looking forward to seeing "what could have been" but what IS for you! :)

Honey Ryder is my most wanted PF/comiqette/statue or whatever they can do with her...

Let me tell you something there is no way we will ever see 1:6 Bond Figures again, which is so sad :(

That is terrible. Thank god I have my Goldfinger (see, in siggy) and a Blofeld...and still a Largo in the works. Wouldn't mind seeing them given the HT treatment, but I do see why that is most unlikely to ever happen.

That is terrible. Thank god I have my Goldfinger (see, in siggy) and a Blofeld...and still a Largo in the works. Wouldn't mind seeing them given the HT treatment, but I do see why that is most unlikely to ever happen.

Very sad news indeed. Imagine a HT Connery in a white Tux. :monkey2

I can't wait to see your Largo, he was a perfect Bond villain. "Switch on de underwater landing lights!" :lol

. Let me tell you something there is no way we will ever see 1:6 Bond Figures again, which is so sad :( I know even Hot toys and some other companies have gone to EON and they have simply turned them away and said no. As a huge Bond fan myself I would love to see these in 1:6 again.
I hope this helps, feel free to contact myself if you would like more info.
All the best
Greggo

One of the saddest things I ve ever read on this forum.

Yep it's a shame.

Would love to see the 5 inch bond gregg!

Makes me treasure all the SSC ones I own all the more. Still waiting for that Daniel Craig sculpt that I deem to be perfect. Not a fan of Feng's to be honest. I still prefer the Loading Toys one but it could be improved upon.

Makes me treasure all the SSC ones I own all the more. Still waiting for that Daniel Craig sculpt that I deem to be perfect. Not a fan of Feng's to be honest. I still prefer the Loading Toys one but it could be improved upon.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I have the TTL version of fengs, painted by Greggo, and sometimes I love it, sometimes not as much. It's wierd. So yeah i'm still waiting for the definitive DC head as well. I heard Seanho is making one and kato is doing the suit :D

There was a brilliant one on here years ago made by Susala but it never got finished or anything. Shame because it was shaping up to be amazing.

One of the saddest things I ve ever read on this forum.

Same here. I love my SSC Bonds. I miss those days when Sideshow figures were $40 and looked amazing. I wouldn't think twice about shelling out $150 for a new Bond release though.:lol

There was a brilliant one on here years ago made by Susala but it never got finished or anything. Shame because it was shaping up to be amazing.

Yeah, that was an excellent sculpt. I don't think she's been to the site in a couple of years. Damn shame.

EON would be very wise to sell the license to Hot Toys. I mean, do they realize the popularity of 1/6 figures today?

BTW guys, I missed my opportunity to grab a MIB Q a few weeks ago. I don't know if anyone else is aware, but Cotswold has a few SSC Bond figures for some damn good prices. Only 1 of each though.

Sideshow Toys Action Figures

BTW guys, I missed my opportunity to grab a MIB Q a few weeks ago. I don't know if anyone else is aware, but Cotswold has a few SSC Bond figures for some damn good prices. Only 1 of each though.

Sideshow Toys Action Figures

Great find---- I've got the complete SSC collection (with a few customs-- Goldfinger, two Craigs) and it's what got me into SSC. Happy with what I have but sad there aren't more on the horizon. Great link Mr. Fusion though for anyone who was behind on their Bond collecting.

James Bond rules and I cant wait for next Bond movie.

Great find---- I've got the complete SSC collection (with a few customs-- Goldfinger, two Craigs) and it's what got me into SSC. Happy with what I have but sad there aren't more on the horizon.

and DarthNeil got me started on my Bond collection. I saw his pictures of his figures and thought I had missed the boat. A few years ago, I pulled the trigger on a Connery Goldfinger. When he arrived, It hit me like a ton of bricks.

Anyway, I just got a Legacy Dalton which I didn't think I would get at a decent price. Funny how when you get one, another one comes along. At this point, I have all the Bond figures from Ssc with the exception of Jinx and Onatopp.

I really hate not having a Grant, Goldfinger, Largo, Blofield. I'm really hopeful with Bond 23 someone will get the license. It will be the 50th anniversary, so marketing should be out in force. Roger Moore has already announced his involvement in a book titled Bond on Bond. Toys would seem a natural.

Come on, Eon!

and DarthNeil got me started on my Bond collection. I saw his pictures of his figures and thought I had missed the boat. A few years ago, I pulled the trigger on a Connery Goldfinger. When he arrived, It hit me like a ton of bricks.

Anyway, I just got a Legacy Dalton which I didn't think I would get at a decent price. Funny how when you get one, another one comes along. At this point, I have all the Bond figures from Ssc with the exception of Jinx and Onatopp.

I really hate not having a Grant, Goldfinger, Largo, Blofield. I'm really hopeful with Bond 23 someone will get the license. It will be the 50th anniversary, so marketing should be out in force. Roger Moore has already announced his involvement in a book titled Bond on Bond. Toys would seem a natural.

Come on, Eon!

:hi5: Happy to have inspired a fellow (Bond) Freak.

I've got to update my collection with shots but here's the last time I shot them...

Yeah, the poker scene looks great. Is there anywhere where you've posted that in more detail, another thread?

I just started watching the Bond series for the first time last week, beginning with the first. I hadn't seen any of them before, besides a couple of the recent films.

The poker table is so cool darthneil! Love your passion for 007

I've got some changes with it now-- but I still need to update pics (it's been awhile).

Yeah, the poker scene looks great. Is there anywhere where you've posted that in more detail, another thread?

I just started watching the Bond series for the first time last week, beginning with the first. I hadn't seen any of them before, besides a couple of the recent films.

I've posted a link to my thread-- glad that you've decided to sit back and experience Bond-- with each new actor the character becomes something new, love to hear (at the end) your thoughts on your favourite 007.

Grosby DN has pics in this thread in the beginning ish

Here's my thread (cause I haven't updated it for so long that it would've maybe been hard to find). Enjoy.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18138

As promised! These were painted over 4 years ago! I hope you like them they were 5 inch scale same as Dr Who.

dscf1453x.jpg

dscf1454r.jpg

dscf1455p.jpg

dscf1460z.jpg

dscf1478v.jpg

dscf1480j.jpg

dscf1488z.jpg

dscf1490t.jpg

dscf1491x.jpg

Back