JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Ok, where did you find this sculpt? As far as I know, Modern Life never released it. I really want one and if there's a chance to get one I don't want to miss it.
I believe Rdeezy's brother Rahmier84 was given the sculpt by ML to paint as a prototype. Sadly it is not available.

I picked up this connery headsculpt on ebay,i believe it's suppose to be a recast of the bbkill sculpt that's on this thread but i can't be sure? It's very well made and has excellent paint apps which makes me question if it is indeed a recast? Anyway i put it on a narrow shoulder knock-off body with the DID agent jack tux/shoes and ppk which i think work great! Made a backdrop/base of my fav bond movie...
View attachment 197258View attachment 197261View attachment 197260View attachment 197259View attachment 197262

I picked up this connery headsculpt on ebay,i believe it's suppose to be a recast of the bbkill sculpt that's on this thread but i can't be sure? It's very well made and has excellent paint apps which makes me question if it is indeed a recast? Anyway i put it on a narrow shoulder knock-off body with the DID agent jack tux/shoes and ppk which i think work great! Made a backdrop/base of my fav bond movie...
View attachment 197258View attachment 197261View attachment 197260View attachment 197259View attachment 197262
It's a recast 100%

Where did that Shaker come from? I've found a couple of images over the past two years, but no one's ever been able to tell me where they came from. I have a Rement right now that I'm not terribly excited about.

Does anyone know what the clothes are like on the Wild Toys 'Agent James' figures? Do they fit on a narrow shoulder TT? Are they of reasonable quality? Thank you.

I'm still looking for complete Connery figure from BBKill. Thank you.

Still looking to sell my goldeneye Brosnan bond. Check my BST. Head painted by Jacob Rahmier

Back