JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

It's funny, I still have the announcement somewhere, but at one time after the Moonraker Moore figure Sideshow said it was going to produce Red Grant, Auric Goldfinger, Emilio Largo AND Blofeld (Pleasance version). I shot thru the roof when that was mentioned. And died a little for many months after waiting for figures that never came.

Thats the first I ve ever heard of that.I ve always thought the Bond line announcements died in February 2005 with Moonraker.

Buried, but not forgotten! I am rather envious of your set.

Thanks! That means alot to me considering your extensive collection.

One of these days, now that I'm expanding my Bond set and tweaking the old ones as I go, I'll have to pull them all out and take one group super-pic. I have 15 Bond figures in all, half of those are customs.

Dr. No
Bond in tux
Red Grant
Bond in grey suit
Goldfinger
Oddjob
***** Galore
Bond in spy gear
Largo
Bond is scuba gear
Blofeld
Tee Hee
Bond Moore
Jaws
Stromberg

I have a couple more that are in very early stages of being built.

I'd like to add Craig Bond and either Le Chiffre or Silva.

Really looking forward to this one from Brother Production... Order placed!

8235396392_36346c472d_o.png

8235395350_8b1a493073_o.png

8234331807_d46d3be45e_o.png

8234333133_8bbe8b8d0d_o.png

I'm not overly keen on the HS, but, the rest will be useful for Bond bashers, ie those that want to make custom figures!

Boy, the Headplay Moore is pretty sad....

JawsBondTSWLM_zpsac419376.jpg

Trying to get TSWLM together. I just realized that Jaws is not 14 inches as he should be. Still, he towers over my Vader.

Anyway, if anyone has a good lead on a good Roger Moore head.... :D

That Brother's Production figure seemed like an easy pass until I ran across this.

skyfall1.jpg

My vote still goes to BBKills or the medicom...

bondc4.png

bond6.png

I have an extra BBKill head if anyone needs, unpainted.

Yes Headplay Moore looks like he's handicapped. It's actually downright awful.

We need some good bond heads for a change :(

My vote still goes to BBKills or the medicom...

bondc4.png

bond6.png

I have an extra BBKill head if anyone needs, unpainted.

Yes Headplay Moore looks like he's handicapped. It's actually downright awful.

We need some good bond heads for a change :(

Are we talking about the same actor? No body has hit it dead on but the ones you posted aren't even close. Digital sculpt is to elongated from top to bottom and features are to big for the face.

daniel-craig-skyfall-paris-G9reQM.jpg

skyfall1.jpg

How has this license not been picked up by one of the big 3? Hell, HT could just pull a DX 2.0 and buy Kato's suit patterns again.:lol

It fits on the tt with modding. No one has nailed it yet but hands down the medicom is the closest. I don't think the Snyder one looks anythkng like him in the slightest. That's not a knock on him I like his work a lot.

I really like Snyderman's D. Craig Bond sculpt. I ordered it though have not received it yet. This is my Bond collection so far with some WIP not in the collection picture yet. I removed the neck on ImaresqD1's Sculpt and used HT Capt americas neck and since it rides higher I don't think it looks to big anymore.

DSCN0055_zpse8ed9624.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0060_zps26efee55.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0061_zpsd4c242bc.jpg
[/IMG]

Back