Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...that was unexpected and silent...

But it's ordered. Provided this wasn't an accidental fluke and my pre-order sticks, I'll be able to cancel my safety net pre-order over at Monsters in Motion.

Deffinately saw it going down this way not having the PPO mentioned on the figure page, got mine on order happily :)

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered 2 incase it sells out and I can help someone else.

My bet is this is sold out before the night is over, if not, it'll be because half the people that'd get it through SSC aren't awake or online this late.

Karma said:
hopefully use one as trade bait for boba which I missed

By the time Jango ships, you'll probably be able to get Boba through other means. Boba ships in June with Jango not until October.

MaulFan said:
My bet is this is sold out before the night is over, if not, it'll be because half the people that'd get it through SSC aren't awake or online this late.

Boba sold out in like 20 minutes or so. But we knew about that, so it'll be interested to see how long this lasts.

Thanks for the heads-up Karma, he's ORDERED! AWESOME!!! But weird that there was no big pre-order thing for this...

Still...

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Back