Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it! It let me use my reward points so I applied them but if they get kicked back no biggie. Jango is definitely worth paying the $160 its gonna cost me for him.

Darth Loki said:
Well I have 2 on order incase you change your mind :D

LOL, thanks, that is kind, but I doubt I will. Only Jedi/Sith in 1/6 from the PT for me and ONLY Boba Fett from Medicom.

He is definitely referring to the mindbloggling Endo from HT. That one does that the crown.

Darth Rage said:
What's the best?
image2005.jpg

Done.
Sneaky, very sneaky SS. If this sells out tonight there's gonna be alot of pissed off people that wake up to this news letter in the morning.:eek:

In addition to the silent pre-order, I'm suprised that there is a 2 piece limit and not just 1 on a hot figure like this. They did the same for Boba, but I thought that was because there hadn't sold out of Medi's Clone Trooper quickly and they were making sure to increase mutiple sales to single purchasers. Boba sold out so quickly but I was lucky enough to have my wait list converted.

Got my order in.... I can't wait to get this one. Now if I can just convert my Boba WL order or get up enough money to just buy one from Toys2. :monkey2

He just looks so bad ass! I hate paying $150 for a 1/6 scale figure, but damn is he impressive!

It's an expensive 1/6 figure but after seeing the pictures this'll go down as one of the best so far---- now, both jetpacks or just the one? Have they shown pics with both packs?

What you see in the pics is what you get, it's Jango up through most of the Obi-Wan fight. Medi is fairly light on accessories sadly, at least the Medi's I've gotten so far (ROTJ Vader, X3 Wolverine, Jack Sparrow).

MaulFan said:
What you see in the pics is what you get, it's Jango up through most of the Obi-Wan fight. Medi is fairly light on accessories sadly, at least the Medi's I've gotten so far (ROTJ Vader, X3 Wolverine, Jack Sparrow).

Wonder if the Hasbro Geonosis pack that he wears would be a fit if you wanted to pose him somehow with Mace (yes I realize the size difference but Jango was a short guy after all).

Back