Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the Hasbro probably won't attach on him too well without some customizing because it's attachment means is specific for the Hasbro armor, and you may find it's scale with the Medi figure to be awkward looking, but certainly go for it.

Ordered one just in case. We'll see if I'm a big enough Jango fan to wanna drop $160 for him when the time comes.

I ordered him too...

When did this go up? I thought for sure he'd get scooped up in record-time...
but ordering was a breeze!

I think the ordering is easy because many who would flock at this opportunity aren't aware he's out there.

Prediction, at least 1 new thread tomorrow that is filled with angry hateful messages from people who missed out on this because it was just put up for order out of the blue instead of announced PPO.

MaulFan said:
I think the ordering is easy because many who would flock at this opportunity aren't aware he's out there.

Prediction, at least 1 new thread tomorrow that is filled with angry hateful messages from people who missed out on this because it was just put up for order out of the blue instead of announced PPO.

lol yup got mine!!:cool:

MaulFan said:
That's gonna be awesome! :rotfl

For those that missed Boba, you can find him at various retailers for the same price.

I just ordered him. :)

MaulFan said:
I got my email right away like normal.

hmmm i am not getting any email from SS right now no newsletter nothing oh well it says order placed in my account!!

I kinda liked the surprise Preorder.

Seth Gecko said:
hmmm i am not getting any email from SS right now no newsletter nothing oh well it says order placed in my account!!

I wouldn't worry, I never get the confirmation e-mails half the time.

MaulFan said:
...Prediction, at least 1 new thread tomorrow that is filled with angry hateful messages from people who missed out on this because it was just put up for order out of the blue instead of announced PPO.

:lol Yeah, well I think most of 'em are still over at GG setting those blogs on fire...they'll be back here tomorrow with their torches and pitchforks :) ...

Seth Gecko said:

That comment made me think, I'll ammend my prediction, not only will we see a thread tomorrow about people being upset this wasn't PPO and how this all went down, I'll guarantee if there is such a thread, someone gripes that the Falcon Worm dio gets a PPO and Jango didn't and how it's a big turd worm and Jango is kickass or something like that.

Back