Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
I'm so used to a bunch of accessories I would never use or sell off on Ebay with HT releases. As it stands with the clean basic version, the only thing I'll never use is the taser. Shame it couldn't have gotten one more sculpt for $379 but at least I'm ok with the smirk head it comes with.

I'm still keeping my Eternal Toys preorder... 🤣

That’s a hard pass at those prices. Especially for a figure that will probably be like Harry Potter or LOTR—once one company makes it the floodgates will open and lots of other people will be doing their own versions afterwards. I’ll stick with my 1/3 JND preorder for the time being.

Also crazy to think that the two Blitzway 1/4 Star Wars statues cost the same as the deluxe 2-pack here.

That’s a hard pass at those prices. Especially for a figure that will probably be like Harry Potter or LOTR—once one company makes it the floodgates will open and lots of other people will be doing their own versions afterwards. I’ll stick with my 1/3 JND preorder for the time being.
Same here. Easy pass for me at the 3rd party prices. Hopefully we see something from Mars or HT.

None of the affiliates or other stores are offering any version for under $400 (after taxes) from what I checked …so I guess you should broaden your ceiling . But fortunately most vendors are offering the payment plans at checkout

$350 is my ceiling for all 1/6 figures, not just this Catwoman. I should have specified. And considering how prices are going up across the board, it looks like I'll be out of the preorder game soon enough. There just isn't enough value in any of them (for me) above the $350 price point, or thereabouts.

I feel crazy doing it but I might just break down and get the two pack. I like the character and can’t decide which of the two I want more.

Back