Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Says latex in the products description. If its natural latex from the rubber tree it will last longer if its synthetic it wont last as long.
You will get about 10 years out of a heavy duty latex mattress but In general adult catsuits will last for around 3-4 years.
Adult latex clothing is much thicker than the 1/6 suit which is very thin and a similar thickness to that of a balloon, as he showed on Jazzincs video when he stretched it in his hand, so for myself I cannot justify that cost.

Joost said in the recent stream the real suit isn’t latex, and they aren’t making it from real latex either. It’s a 4-way stretch fabric material similar to the custom run Sean did before so it should hold up well. We can see the fabric stitching in the closeup shots. Not sure why the description says latex though since Joost talked about it before that they aren’t using real latex which has a terrible lifespan.

I think once a company proves it's ok to jack up prices, the market follows.
Remember when Sideshow was selling their Star Wars figures 50-60$ ? Then Takara, Hot Toys & Medicom all came out with their Nolan Batman at 140$+ a figure and suddenly Sideshow was selling their figures over 100$....with no quality increase.

Hot Toys has been trying to bump prices to 300$ for a few years now. But only when InArt came in at this price did HT manage to bump their prices as well. So we are suppose to accept that 300$ is the entry price for figures from now on.

Love what Joost did in terms of quality and variation, but I just can"t bring myself to pay 300$, plus shipping, plus exchange rate for a figure. This is not a judgment on quality, just a personal limit on what I think a plastic toy is worth. But it's nice that this higher quality option is offered to collectors looking for this level of details.

Eternal did a good job with the Penguin, I will give them a chance on Catwoman. at 153$ shipped, not a big risk.
Good point.
I can't understand how they can charge so much especially when they have not proven their 1/6 figures are of the quality of Inart or Hot Toys. Who knows how the final product will turn out :oops:

Joost said in the recent stream the real suit isn’t latex, and they aren’t making it from real latex either. It’s a 4-way stretch fabric material similar to the custom run Sean did before so it should hold up well. We can see the fabric stitching in the closeup shots. Not sure why the description says latex though since Joost talked about it before that they aren’t using real latex which has a terrible lifespan.
I have asked him many times on facebook what the material is how long he thinks it will last, he never answers but answers all other questions from me which worried me.

Being a visual guy, I tend to lay everything out to get a better idea...

$400
View attachment 732837

$380
View attachment 732838

$542
View attachment 732839
Thank you for putting these together. This is why I kept asking if pre-orders would be accompanied by photos that better reflect what is actually included in each SKU. Because when you put it like that…gonna have to think long and hard about something I thought I’d be immediately pre-ordering.

Being a visual guy, I tend to lay everything out to get a better idea...

$380

$542
Not even, here’s an even better comparison:

Rooted Standard Jack Sparrow -

$290 USD.

IMG_4913.jpeg

Battle Damaged T-800 2.0 -
$350 USD. Two sculpts rolling eyes on both, LED on one. - two genuine leather jackets, large LED diorama base.

IMG_4914.jpeg

Yeah I won’t be surprised by next week HT announces a CW

But we have two years , maybe more for this so I’ll keep this order and pay in payments

Got the DX Battle Damage. Definitely a steep price, but i prepared for it to be over the last few weeks getting some cash together. Gonna be a loooong wait.

Watching so much of the online conversation on different platforms so many people should not be in this hobby. There's opinion and then there's a complete lack of how business, cost, profit and sustainability work. No qualms about $600 Ironman repaints or poorly done 2.0s, he'll even the Hono line but custom level quality gets the hammer.

What's interesting is I don't see any near the level of attack on hot toys. In fact Facebooks posters are honestly the worst, they just post I want this or that or this instead of going after the quality, the price, the wait time, ect ect. Just don't understand, it's easy to attack a face yet the faceless get away with murder. I feel better now after my rant 😌

HT has had 12 years to do this.

Mars has promised this for a couple years now.

And nothing....

I'm not going to let a guarantee PASS.

If it opens the flood gates, so be it. HT and Mars will still be chasing money with their offering as opposed to trying to build something.

I feel Joost wants this to work, and will give it his all to make certain it does. That's a good place to be for customers.

Yes, it's pricey, but think of all the money you've saved over the last decade NOT having bought HT Catwoman v1, then v2, then v3...

Yes, it's pricey, but think of all the money you've saved over the last decade NOT having bought HT Catwoman v1, then v2, then v3...
Yeah but that time could be now, and if not..
I still don’t want to spend a grand on 1:6 Pfeiffer.
At that rate, go full custom or 1:3 JND.

Back