Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the point there is it's just a backdrop. For me, that is very irrelevant and shouldn't even be receiving that much effort as compared to the main item. Maybe just have that simplified even further. Just make a USB powered neon light Hello There/ Hell Here that can hanged at the back of the display case.
Yes, this was what I was getting at with Buff, it’s not to scale, appears like it’d require a ton of R&D that this figure could greatly use instead, rolling eyes, three mouth plates, a seamless durable body with up-to-date 32 points of articulation.

I don’t like the idea of companies locking deluxe items behind a massive base every release, JND is the only one that doesn’t do this but their prices make you feel like you’re missing it. Thankfully for those getting the 2.0 Keaton standard they’ll get everything else the deluxe gets. Just about every release comes with some elaborate diorama or base that’s only practical at a Comic-con show room floor.

Last edited:
From today’s livestream it sounds like Sideshow Collectibles is blocking this from being sold directly in North America.

That ****ing stupid company has been absolutely nothing but bad for this hobby. Hopefully they go under within the next 5-10 years.

However, OneSixthKit and SpecFiction will carry it, so thankfully we’ll be able to get her regardless.

That's Sideshow obeying working for Hot Toys.

Remember when Sideshow was king and HT was the upstart that was 'giving it' to Sideshow? Then, HT basically took-over and made Sideshow their *****.

Now I am 100% certain HT will reveal a "planned" (read: never to be made) Penguin and Catwoman as soon as Joost offers his up.

What’s happened with Spec Fiction?
His shipping speed is slow as ****. I wouldnt be surprised if everyone around the world gets theirs while US customers who bought from him are just waiting around. I wonder if Kit will offer this on his site. That way, I know Im getting it.

From today’s livestream it sounds like Sideshow Collectibles is blocking this from being sold directly in North America.

That ****ing stupid company has been absolutely nothing but bad for this hobby. Hopefully they go under within the next 5-10 years.

However, OneSixthKit and SpecFiction will carry it, so thankfully we’ll be able to get her regardless.
Wonder if this is why Sideshow didn’t sell INART’s Dune figure either. Their only license that’s actually global and they still didn’t offer it. Howard is probably sliding over a few stacks of paper over to Sideshow.

??????? I don't recall having to go through a Sideshow firewall when I accessed the internet and placed my previous 5 orders with Jazzinc, so unless Joost suddenly decides to close down his website and sell through local distributors we don't have anything to worry about. It will be an officially licensed product for sale on his site, and Sideshow & Hot Toys can't do a damn thing to prevent people in NA from placing orders.

??????? I don't recall having to go through a Sideshow firewall when I accessed the internet and placed my previous 5 orders with Jazzinc, so unless Joost suddenly decides to close down his website and sell through local distributors we don't have anything to worry about. It will be an officially licensed product for sale on his site, and Sideshow & Hot Toys can't do a damn thing to prevent people in NA from placing orders.

Looks like Sideshow / Hot Toys managed to block Joost from selling this figure on his site to North America.

Quote from the stream:

"Remember when I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop with WB contract. It looks like the other shoe is dropping where it might be that - well we can all guess who - who's going to get their way in not allowing me to sell our figures from our website to North America."

Joost also said North America is 50% of their business so it's pretty huge.

So Joost said he's partnering with Kit and Spec Fiction.

Sideshow gonna Sideshow.
If anyone dislikes how they operate, just stop giving them your business. Treat them like we all treat Toys Wonderland and let them slowly die.

Selfishly, Joost having to partner with OSK will actually do wonders for me in terms of saving on import fees and VAT.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship and open the door to many more collectors of all the larger scale stuff also becomes available through OSK.

And if anyone at Sideshow or WB gets any word that he sold any 1/6 DC/WB figure directly to anyone in the US he can lose his license with Warners. He just finally started selling licensed products. He won't risk it.

I hope these go through Kit too!

Never intended to buy them thru Sideshow. I assumed I'd buy direct thru Joost, but I'm more than happy to share my toys with Kit.
Sideshow is always the last resort for me. Even with their sales, rewards, codes, etc. they are still more expensive than purchasing somewhere else.

Looks like Sideshow / Hot Toys managed to block Joost from selling this figure on his site to North America.

Quote from the stream:

"Remember when I said I was waiting for the other shoe to drop with WB contract. It looks like the other shoe is dropping where it might be that - well we can all guess who - who's going to get their way in not allowing me to sell our figures from our website to North America."

Joost also said North America is 50% of their business so it's pretty huge.

So Joost said he's partnering with Kit and Spec Fiction.
Wait, so HT & Sideshow got Warner Bros. to forbid Joost from selling to us in North America? What @ssholes! I’m looking forward to posting the OSK listing for this on their Facebook pages when this goes up for order.

Sideshow is always the last resort for me. Even with their sales, rewards, codes, etc. they are still more expensive than purchasing somewhere else.
Yeah, I’ve pretty drastically stopped buying from Sideshow. Unless they have a really good deal or an exclusive that I want I almost always choose other retailers. I feel like some people are just blind fans of Sideshow for whatever reason or they just don’t realize there are options besides them.

That's Sideshow obeying working for Hot Toys.

Remember when Sideshow was king and HT was the upstart that was 'giving it' to Sideshow? Then, HT basically took-over and made Sideshow their *****.

Now I am 100% certain HT will reveal a "planned" (read: never to be made) Penguin and Catwoman as soon as Joost offers his up.

Hot Toys have always been massive license hogs but a low move - throwing their weight around to block a small operation from half its usual market for making a legitimately licensed figure of a character that Hot Toys have ignored for a decade, and that will have basically zero impact on their business model of pumping out Disney figures...

Back