Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose three Catwoman headsculpts to include in the DX version figure

• Total voters
Yeah, it was definitely 'market casting' for that demographic... and came across as such.

"The Agenda" back then was simply to hit every possible demographic.

Casting that O'Donnell guy was along the same line. I didn't like him for the part either.

Update on the Static Batman for Jazzincs 89 vehicles. When I saw it I thought is looked good but the comments were saying it’s off. I think it looks great :dunno

IMG_1818.jpeg

Yeah, squintier eyes would be nicer.

View attachment 712365
Sculpt is still off a bit, but notice how much more life that small tweak brings to the eyes. Likeness goes a long way when you note characteristics and traits.

Curious to see how much Joost offers this for. If it’s like $170 it almost makes more sense to sacrifice a 2.0 and take advantage of the rolling eyes in the car if you really want to display it with the cockpit open. I think the car is too sleek to ever display it open but that’s me. I suppose clearance for the ears is the reason for the downscale in size on the HT 2.0 v.s the DX09? Who knows. Joost can probably make him sit far better than the HT so there’s that.

Last edited:
Back