Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exquisite news.
I’d given up hope on the rolling eyes and resigned myself to this being a less than optimal offering.
Looks like we’re back on track for a genuine Ultimate edition!

Good to hear Joost say Kit has reached out to offer support as well. A pair of gents who truly love to serve the hobby.

Multiple shout-outs to this forum from Joost so our suggestions are being heard and implemented when they make the most logical or creative sense, which is good to know.

Now I’m wondering if the battle damaged eyeballs will be significantly more bloodshot or glossy than the standard.
Pooling a layer of gloss on the eyelid to simulate the welling of tears is probably not achievable now but I still favour rolling eyes significantly over static, painted ones.

So the question is; is Joost going to go with just one universal set of eyes for all heads or provide the necessary distinction between the standard and bd?

Yeah, I’m curious if this means all three heads will have movable eyes, or if it’ll be one head with swappable mouths for each version.

Yeah, I’m curious if this means all three heads will have movable eyes, or if it’ll be one head with swappable mouths for each version.
That wasn’t fully clarified.
The exact quote is
“It looks like- 95% sure- we are going to include rolling eyeballs for a… (stutters, background interruptions occur)… in there.”

No mention of faceplates though so my assumption is there will be three headsculpts per dlx set, each with rolling eyes.

All heads would benefit from rolling eyes and if you’re doing one with SARS, you may as well do all- but I could also see them potentially only being included with the heads that get chosen for the standard editions.

I hope it’s all though. Since the majority of heads come with the Dx set, just charge whatever is necessary to make SARS a reality for all heads.

Last edited:
someone asked will the factory be able to recreate the Viola paintjob. Joost said "yeah, especially now that we can do the rolling eyes, you can get really really good eyeballs so that the eyes will look realistic. I think they can get very very close to Viola's paint job"

I'm stoked Joost found a way to include rolling eyes.

jazzinc catwoman neutral sculpt Untitled.png

returns catwoman neutral face.jpg

Info from the recent livestream:

- Joost is 95% sure this is going to have movable eyes. Opens up the option for highly detailed eyes to be used from the production factory @Scout Trooper

- Neutral sculpt is being reworked, vote will still happen to decide which three sculpts get used. Joost thinks that the neutral sculpt will likely be eliminated, but we won’t know until the facebook vote happens

- Whip is braided

- “Hell Here” diorama will now have a photo of Selina’s apartment placed inside to add depth

- Price range is $300 for the regular version, deluxe is TBD pending quotes from factories

- Suit material is a hybrid latex, stitches are sculpted. Final figure’s stitching will be done similarly to webbing on a Hot Toys Spider-Man figure

- OneSixthKit, SpecFiction, and possibly a third company will offer this to the areas where Sideshow blocked it

- The diorama will likely be reserved solely for the two-pack, could change. That’s the way Joost is currently leaning

Here’s some new pictures from the livestream. Quality wasn’t the best on my browser.

Reworked neutral sculpt paint WIP:

View attachment 725996

View attachment 725997

Suit on a body (This is using a heavily modified pre-existing Phicen body - this is not the custom body that’ll be made based on Pfeiffer’s proportions. I believe these use the test soft goods corset which is being replaced with a sculpted one to maintain her shape better:

View attachment 725998

View attachment 725999

Braided whip:

View attachment 726000

Diorama background photo:

View attachment 726001

And here’s the livestream itself:

https://m.youtube.com/live/ixrnyZZN...GTrvjx3YezULFhPiv4_aem_rzsJCj4gDHEm6GREbSm6OA

Catwoman discussion starts around the 1:38:00 mark.
Excellent summary, just to make sure everybody’s on the same page, though, the whip is braided, but we aren’t sure that will be possible for production yet.

@JazzInc

Will OSK, Spec Fiction, (and BBTS?) be carrying everything: The two standards, the two DX's, and the two-pack with diorama?

Also, will the whip be wired? If so, will it be possible to tie around Catwoman's waist and shoulders? If not, could we maybe get a second whip with no wire, so we can do that?

That's great for the movable eyes....
But does that mean we would still getting 3 heads per figure, each with movable eyes?

By the way those 2 heads are really great:
532529-jazzinc-catwoman-meow-face-viola-457506549-322183044255639-6232261575681590034-n.jpg

I can't imagine any of those two to be dropped..

And it seems the new neutral sculpt is going to be as good..
534560-jazzinc-catwoman-neutral-sculpt-Untitled.png

But i still have no use for the tongue out sculpt...
Those 3 sculpts would be perfect..

I wish we could vote too on this forum...is that something possible?

That's great for the movable eyes....
But does that mean we would still getting 3 heads per figure, each with movable eyes?

By the way those 2 heads are really great:
532529-jazzinc-catwoman-meow-face-viola-457506549-322183044255639-6232261575681590034-n.jpg

I can't imagine any of those two to be dropped..

And it seems the new neutral sculpt is going to be as good..
534560-jazzinc-catwoman-neutral-sculpt-Untitled.png

But i still have no use for the tongue out sculpt...
Those 3 sculpts would be perfect..

I wish we could vote too on this forum...is that something possible?

In the youtube stream, Joost said they are still going to do the voting for the 3 head sculpts out of the 4 they've shown, so based on that info it seems we are still getting 3 head sculpts for the Deluxe versions.

I would just join the facebook group to be safe.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/JazzIncStarWarsDioramas/

Polls on here are possible though.
I don't have a facebook account and don't want one...
But a poll here would be a great idea...even if it doesn't count for the "official" vote..
In the youtube stream, Joost said they are still going to do the voting for the 3 head sculpts out of the 4 they've shown, so based on that info it seems we are still getting 3 head sculpts for the Deluxe versions.

So that's even greater news!

Great news on the moving eyes!

Can those of us in UK order her direct from @JazzInc or do we go to OSK?
Depends how much you enjoy just throwing money away.

If you’re happy to give an extra 20% to the taxman plus a £15 admin fee to the post office while your purchase is being held hostage, then you can order from JazzInc.

If you prefer paying one clearly defined price and receiving your figure hassle-free, go with Kit.

Back