Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, we need ALL those Catwomen, but this looks incredible!

IMG_0114.jpeg

Well that was the choice. My suggestion was three full faces with fixed eyes. The alternative was one headsulpt with moving eyes or the moving eyes sculpt with face plates. You can't have your cake and eat it too unless we are overwhelmed with orders and have more budget to work with. That's why I kept saying that moveable eyes in a single sculpt would be the same price as three separate sculpts

Your suggestion of 3 headsculpts with moving eyes and no faceplates just increased the price to almost 3x my original budget
Oh really? I figured mouth plates would require more complex engineering which would hike prices far more than 3 heads with rolling eyes.
Guess not, carry on.

I have to say, I love absolutely everything about this project. The commitment to accuracy and quality by working with top-tier talent, the deep collaboration with the 1/6 collecting community, and of course Joost's impeccable track record, integrity, and reputation overall. I hope this is every bit the success it deserves to be, and opens lots of new doors for Jazzinc!!

Right, one more tease. If you want to see more exclusive new pictures of our Catwoman, please tune in to my interview with Shane in two and a half hours: https://www.youtube.com/live/pKkrijbb4es?si=bPPru9-vxprr-7-v
Hi. Caught the livestream today. Is the following remotely accurate (until it isn't again)?

Catwoman Options.png

For the basic and battle damaged versions. Will these be the included head sculpts, respectively? Obviously the battle damaged sculpt doesn't have the hair in this picture but it will.

Catwoman Sculpts.png

Last edited:

Topics including Catwoman and what if Hot Toys decides to make her aswell after all these years, the 1989 Batmobile, possibility of 1/12 1989 Batmobile & Batwing, a Jazzinc Tumbler and possibly licenses like Stargate and Robocop in the future if talks with MGM go well.

Back