Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahahaha.

They’re so predictable.

I can assure you all, nobody is doing a release of Catwoman like Jazz is. None will have the sculpt variety Joost is giving us.

It feels like a typical HT tactic to put it in mind that they have the same figure coming as well, even if they have no actual plans to do it... just to mess with their rivals and their potential customers.

It feels like a typical HT tactic to put it in mind that they have the same figure coming as well, even if they have no actual plans to do it... just to mess with their rivals and their potential customers.
Oh absolutely. They’ve done that before.

And...here...we...go...

View attachment 726754
Well, I'm not picking this up since I have the original. But this is kind of what I was hoping a standard base would look like for Catwoman (more or less).

Just not triangular.
And with more snow.

FB_IMG_1726823138281-01.jpeg

If Jazz skips on the rolling eye system, I can easily see it surpassed.

Yeah mass produced hand-painted static eyes are just going to be a huge downgrade from HT and Inart figures. Joost mentioned with moveable they'll be able to get the eyes to look really realistic, just look at the new Bruce headsculpt from HT. The moveable eye system will be reusable for Jazzinc Michelle unmasked sculpt and future figures too.

535279-hot-toys-batman-returns-2.0-460724441-929621872535159-941209343225736890-n.jpg

If Jazz skips on the rolling eye system, I can easily see it surpassed.

HT will do a neutral sculpt with rolling eyes and that’s it. I’d still rather 6 of the expressive sculpts from Jazz personally.

It looks like Jazz are heading down the rolling eye path anyway.

HT will do a neutral sculpt with rolling eyes and that’s it. I’d still rather 6 of the expressive sculpts from Jazz personally.

It looks like Jazz are heading down the rolling eye path anyway.

I think they might do 3 faceplates with moveable eyes like their Batman

Even if Hot Toys do miraculously announce a Catwoman, there's no guarantee that they won't end up half-arsing it like they did the '89 Batman v2... Jazz has more to prove by doing as good a job as possible on this, so you know the effort will be there at least. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the rest of this pans out.

So I am way late to this and have a few questions. One, how and where can we order her when she goes up for sale. Two, do we have any idea on what the cost could be? Lastly, is it officially licensed? Sorry if all of these have been answered. I did some scanning through the thread but couldn’t find the answers.

One more question, has Jazz done any other 1/6 figures? Trying to get an idea on what to except quality-wise.

Even if Hot Toys do miraculously announce a Catwoman, there's no guarantee that they won't end up half-arsing it like they did the '89 Batman v2... Jazz has more to prove by doing as good a job as possible on this, so you know the effort will be there at least. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the rest of this pans out.

Hot Toys is a very resourceful company. They're careless and uncommitted, but they also have a fragile ego. If they feel inclined (or pressured) to put in the work, they will.

Their Artisan line was born purely as a response to competition. They don't like it when another company challenges their standards. It's also why they finally started doing away with pleather.

If they make their own Catwoman, they'll be setting out to make a statement.

Jazzinc should be on full alert.

So I am way late to this and have a few questions. One, how and where can we order her when she goes up for sale. Two, do we have any idea on what the cost could be? Lastly, is it officially licensed? Sorry if all of these have been answered. I did some scanning through the thread but couldn’t find the answers.

One more question, has Jazz done any other 1/6 figures? Trying to get an idea on what to except quality-wise.

If you're in the US, through OSK or SpecFiction. The cost for the basic edition has been suggested as around $300, but the final prices of that and the deluxe editions aren't finalised. And it's fully licensed. No figures from Jazz yet aside from a fully sculpted sitting Keaton Batman for Jazz's 89 Batmobile - this is their first fully articulated figure, but the attention to detail and quality of their vehicles and dioramas is impressive.

Hot Toys is a very resourceful company. They're careless and uncommitted, but they also have a fragile ego. If they feel inclined (or pressured) to put in the work, they will.

Their Artisan line was born purely as a response to competition. They don't like it when another company challenges their standards. It's also why they finally started doing away with pleather.

If they make their own Catwoman, they'll be setting out to make a statement.

Jazzinc should be on full alert.

This is also certainly possible.

We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787
Those are all absolutely gorgeous, it would be hard to choose between them.
Number 3 is easily my favourite though, what an incredible sculpt and expression.
I'm leaning towards the three more expressive faces.
Looks incredible mate - gonna be a work of art for sure.
Watch out for dirty tactics from they who must not be named and don't be afraid to throw some dirt back at them.
Wishing you all possible success.
Sadly I haven't been able to purchase one of your vehicles, which are all beautiful beyond my ability to describe, but I have your 1/6 Vulture and have always been very happy with its presence, accuracy and quality.

We are well aware and we will bring our A game. With the help of Kit Chen from OneSixthKit and his network in Asia.

Anyway, time to vote. Which of these four should be included in the battle damaged DX version (choose 3). Moderators, could you start a poll?View attachment 726787
I know having the sequence in the wrong direction is going to confuse people.

Especially on Facebook.

I can see somebody voting for 3 mistakenly instead of 2, or 4 instead of 1

If you're in the US, through OSK or SpecFiction. The cost for the basic edition has been suggested as around $300, but the final prices of that and the deluxe editions aren't finalised. And it's fully licensed. No figures from Jazz yet aside from a fully sculpted sitting Keaton Batman for Jazz's 89 Batmobile - this is their first fully articulated figure, but the attention to detail and quality of their vehicles and dioramas is impressive.

This is also certainly possible.
Thanks! Definitely going to try to get this through Kit.

Back