Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
What happened since the first poll, where the licking sculpt was way down ??

I think these photos sold it for folks.

460621667_919838106834332_6406534799464195376_n.jpg

459778468_8165078130206671_3524099216762253267_n.jpg

Sadly, not for me..
On the contrary they even conforted me in my opinion..
This one won't even be taking out of the box..

But i'am glad for those who like it....can't please everyone.
Now i just hope there will a be a way for the neutral one to be added as a bonus 4th sculpt down the line..

You just persuaded me to vote for the neutral sculpt among my choices. If extreme poses end up being a concern for the joints and the outfit then a museum pose will be necessary.

I love sculpt 2 so that was a must. And between sculpts 3 and 4 I'm definitely going with the angrier one, so 3.

My choices then were 3, 2, 1.
Haha, that was not the intended effect, but glad that it helped.

I didn't have a strong opinion on any of them outside of #3, and my main concern with the neutral sculpt was finding a good museum pose that fits the character (since neutral is not an adjective I'd use when describing Selina when she's all tattered at the end). #2 was one I didn't care for originally (mainly for the open mouth), but it crept up as a solid second choice.

You just persuaded me to vote for the neutral sculpt among my choices. If extreme poses end up being a concern for the joints and the outfit then a museum pose will be necessary.
The problem with the neutral sculpt, at least for me, is that the slight smirk sculpt outclasses it even in neutral poses. You can have her in a museum pose with her arms to her side and I would still prefer to display the smirk sculpt than the one with a bored/tired expression on display. It still has way more charm and personality without being too extreme. Even the “meow” sculpt works better than the neutral with a museum pose. That’s really the big problem with it at the moment. None of the other expressions, besides the tongue out one, is too extreme for a museum pose.

Last edited:
The problem with the neutral sculpt, at least for me, is that the slight smirk sculpt outclasses it even in neutral poses. You can have her in a museum pose with her arms to her side and I would still prefer to display the smirk sculpt than the one with a bored/tired expression on display. It still has way more of charm and personality without being too extreme. Even the “meow” sculpt works better than the neutral with a museum pose. That’s really the big problem with it at the moment. None of the other expressions, besides the tongue out one, is too extreme for a museum pose.
My post was referring to the neutral expression among the BD set of heads. Agreed when we're talking about the clean set of heads.

The problem with the neutral sculpt, at least for me, is that the slight smirk sculpt outclasses it even in neutral poses. You can have her in a museum pose with her arms to her side and I would still prefer to display the smirk sculpt than the one with a bored/tired expression on display. It still has way more charm and personality without being too extreme. Even the “meow” sculpt works better than the neutral with a museum pose. That’s really the big problem with it at the moment. None of the other expressions, besides the tongue out one, is too extreme for a museum pose.

Their neutral sculpts weren't able to capture the intensity of Michelle. Maybe when they have the rolling eyes implemented.

View attachment 726982

View attachment 726987
Damn - you both make really good cases pro and against the neutral sculpt.
Its actually pretty difficult now to decide.

I still voted for a neutral this time and it’s so I can have it like the pics vspectra posted. I think the moveable eyes will make a huge difference on that sculpt.

You know what @Hologram AI 's argument has won me over on the licking sculpt.
For museum and default poses the smirking sculpt is superior, its sort of a "anything you can do I can do better" situation.
Whereas the licking sculpt is unique and sort of irreplaceable for the poses you can do with it.
Tough choice though.

Meow can go. We should at least get 1 neutral expression for both sets. At this pace there will be none lol

Solidus, did you carry over the poll results from the original BD poll to the new BD poll yesterday OR start completely fresh? I wasn't around to vote yesterday (not that it matters, the ones I wanted won -- but just curious).

Solidus, did you carry over the poll results from the original BD poll to the new BD poll yesterday OR start completely fresh? I wasn't around to vote yesterday (not that it matters, the ones I wanted won -- but just curious).

There was only one BD poll. Yesterday, I recreated the the old poll (Neutral, Licking, Meow, Smiling) by accident and started the BD poll soon after.

Back