Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
1) moveable eyes do not mean full resculpts
2) mouth plates add quite a lot of cost and complexity and the savings were not as big as you might think
3) MANY people complained that we put the diorama back ground in the DX, putting the extra sculpts 'behind a paywall' of stuff that is mostly not used (most people do not use dioramas), so we took it out and only put it in the two pack
Thanks. Will we see additional photography today to accompany the pre-orders? Photos more specific to the various SKUs?

Just throwing this out here before preorders go up, but if anyone is interested in both DX figures but doesn’t want the “Hell Here” diorama, please let me know if you’d be willing to work something out with me for the diorama. No worries if not.

If not I’ll just get the complete set and sell off the battle damaged figure.

Just throwing this out here before preorders go up, but if anyone is interested in both DX figures but doesn’t want the “Hell Here” diorama, please let me know if you’d be willing to work something out with me for the diorama. No worries if not.

If not I’ll just get the complete set and sell off the battle damaged figure.
I was thinking, if someone wanted a single deluxe but also the dio, they should team up with someone who just wants the other deluxe and get the 2-pack together.

I was really wanting to get both the clean and battle-damaged two-pack. But the price point is just a little too much for me the more I think about it. I only truly love the snarling head on the BD version... I don't think I can justify paying another $450 for just one head-sculpt, as gorgeous as I think it is. The basic is a no from me. Too boring.

The clean DX is probably it for me. I am BUMMED, and I mean BUMMED we lost the Hell Here Diorama. I would give up BOTH the Meow and Tongue heads for the diorama. It's stupid that it is locked behind the 2-pack, because it is ESSENTIAL to this Selina. The fact that we spent so much time BICKERING in this thread and elsewhere and it cost us that stunning back-drop is seriously souring me on this whole thing, and I HATE to say that, because I love the figure otherwise. Rolling eyes are a win. The metal claws? Pointless, glad it got taken away if it was going to inflate the cost. But the Hell Here dio not being offered in the DX is a VERY questionable decision.

I saw Q1 2026, can see it get pushed to Q4.

Yeah only a year from now would seem too early. They haven’t even finished the moveable eye technology yet or the custom Michelle body. Wouldn’t mind if it’s two years out, would give more time to save up with all of the new HT and Inart releases coming next year and more time for Jazzinc to work out the kinks and test production QA and mass paint job quality for their first figure.

I was really wanting to get both the clean and battle-damaged two-pack. But the price point is just a little too much for me the more I think about it. I only truly love the snarling head on the BD version... I don't think I can justify paying another $450 for just one head-sculpt, as gorgeous as I think it is. The basic is a no from me. Too boring.

The clean DX is probably it for me. I am BUMMED, and I mean BUMMED we lost the Hell Here Diorama. I would give up BOTH the Meow and Tongue heads for the diorama. It's stupid that it is locked behind the 2-pack, because it is ESSENTIAL to this Selina. The fact that we spent so much time BICKERING in this thread and elsewhere and it cost us that stunning back-drop is seriously souring me on this whole thing, and I HATE to say that, because I love the figure otherwise. Rolling eyes are a win. The metal claws? Pointless, glad it got taken away if it was going to inflate the cost. But the Hell Here dio not being offered in the DX is a VERY questionable decision.
As Joost said, most people don't use dioramas to save room in their displays, and this one has a pretty big footprint. It would also jack up the price of the already costly DX set. Offering is separately might have made some folks happy though. Personally, I'd rather have the incentive for the two-pack be a more significantly reduced price, as it's almost equal to buying two DX sets separately.

What I wish was offered is a Standard with all the little extras and a second head and a Deluxe with all 3 heads and the dio. The Battle Damaged of course would come with a different Penguin lair base/dio. None of this bare bones basic and 2-pack with dio business. Ah well.

Yeah only a year from now would seem too early. They haven’t even finished the moveable eye technology yet or the custom Michelle body. Wouldn’t mind if it’s two years out, would give more time to save up with all of the new HT and Inart releases coming next year and more time for Jazzinc to work out the kinks and test production QA for their first figure.

Yea I’m in NO rush to get this in hand, way too many other PO’s at the same time, with this one being my most expensive figure at retail. I’m also not in a rush for my ‘89 Jazz Batmobile, not looking forward to that shipping invoice just yet 😂

I don’t think this has been asked, but @JazzInc will her whip be long enough to pose her jump roping with it?

tumblr_ptkgu62pEV1uorz8zo8_r1_400.gifv

If there was only a way to have the actual production piece and not the prototype be used when soliciting preorders, it would be easier to consider the more expensive options. It's just that most inart products released seem to have some misses from the prototype to production, I'm very wary of putting a NRD. Hot Toys for the most part as of recent, are doing better with consistency with their final product.

Back