Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Unpopular opinion but maybe stop promising extras if numbers are higher than expected. It's enticing but if issues arise from production pieces that need to be fixed or addressed or production taking longer than planned, we get to read that line no more fixes/adjustments/etc. can be done because profit margins are slim. Better to set aside that extra profit in case something needs to be addressed. If none, keep the earnings.

Ordered the two pack

Btw this is a great read

https://jazzincdioramas.com/about-us

And Danny DeVito said yes. I can’t believe that!!

I remember Joost's incredible start with that Death Star corridor. He's come a long ways. What a success story! It's exciting... always great to see one of our own do well. And give back!

Despite the complaints... its pretty freaking cool to finally have a Pfeiffer Catwoman in 1/6th, right?

One that even Michelle will have herself.

It’s definitely an exciting moment for the hobby - finally a Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Even if Hot Toys announces one, I’ll likely keep my JazzInc order - it’ll be a “trophy” that finally someone did a Pfeiffer Catwoman, while Hot Toys sat and did nothing for 12+ years. Even if InArt’s Ledger Joker gets surpassed I’m sticking with him for the same reason… and budget. :lol

The price is definitely a hard pill to swallow - I wonder how much of it was influenced by not expecting it to do nearly as well as it is.

I wonder how much of it was influenced by not expecting it to do nearly as well as it is.

We might find out depending on what Joost decides to throw in, if anything.

Catwoman is a pretty bare bones figure to start with -- I believe that's why Joost started with her -- so its hard to think what could be included other than "the 4th head" or maybe that "sewer stand" people mentioned.

By Q2 of 2026 these prices will feel pretty normal, if I had to guess. At least in the US. I don't see HT staying in the $250-$300 price range for many figures much longer.

I'm referring to $350+ prices for a single figure of course.

The battle damaged head is pretty much the equivalent of a Hot Toys Artisan figure with rooted hair and on top of that you get 3 heads with different expression which you can’t replicate with just a switch out face plate since the eye frowns are different. If you look at it from that stand point, the price is a bit easier to justify.

My only concern regarding price is the indication this gives for Penguin... a rooted figure, much more complex outfit, and also a new body. No way there will be a Basic Penguin for $315 unless he's wearing only his sewer onesey. The Mayor, with working umbrella, will be closer to Catwoman's clean DX price.

I was thinking about that earlier.

$400 Penguin in his onsie. Includes a single rooted headsculpt and 1 umbrella.

$600 Oswald Cobblepot. Includes onsie, coat, top hat, 3 rooted heads, 2 umbrellas, 2 penguins, baby in christmas outfit, shredded paperwork, toxic waste cannister and severed Fred hand.

$ 2500 2-pack includes Oswald Cobblepot, Mayor Cobblepot and duck mobile.

I'm kinda shocked Mr Mom Collectibles video is on JazzInc's Catwoman page after the nonsense he pulled with the Batmobile. Huh.

Anyways, fun bit of trivia for ya, not sure if there's any truth to it. But here it is.

After Keaton's divorce, he dated Pheiffer for a while, which eventually fizzled out. He then tried to patch it up with his ex wife. Then he was cast for 89 Bat's.

As luck would have it, Pheiffer was strongly considered to play Vickie Vale, to which Keaton was uneasy with, as he used to date her and trying to get back with his wife.

So he essentially had her casting for the role canceled. Idk what happened after that with his ex wife but when Returns was green lit, Pheiffer was once again considered for a role in it as Catwoman.

I guess he gave in that time. 🤓

I'm kinda shocked Mr Mom Collectibles video is on JazzInc's Catwoman page after the nonsense he pulled with the Batmobile. Huh.

Anyways, fun bit of trivia for ya, not sure if there's any truth to it. But here it is.

After Keaton's divorce, he dated Pheiffer for a while, which eventually fizzled out. He then tried to patch it up with his ex wife. Then he was cast for 89 Bat's.

As luck would have it, Pheiffer was strongly considered to play Vickie Vale, to which Keaton was uneasy with, as he used to date her and trying to get back with his wife.

So he essentially had her casting for the role canceled. Idk what happened after that with his ex wife but when Returns was green lit, Pheiffer was once again considered for a role in it as Catwoman.

I guess he gave in that time. 🤓
I saw the same clip. All the comments were saying it's BS. :lol

He's able to ship, it's just he legally can't. Sideshow and Hot Toys blocked him from selling directly to North America with their agreement with Warner Bros.
That was shocking to know…They should just let him do it…HT/SS is going to sell a hell of lot more product more than his company…he only does Batman and SW so far why do they care…you don’t see them blocking Iart or Mars do you

That was shocking to know…They should just let him do it…HT/SS is going to sell a hell of lot more product more than his company…he only does Batman and SW so far why do they care…you don’t see them blocking Iart or Mars do you
No different than Hasbro locking down the US market on 6 inch marvel/SW figures. It's a legalized monopoly and extremely anti-consumer. Lots of companies do this unfortunately.

Back