Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Game Of Thrones My Watch Has Ended GIF

(I had a feeling I forgot to do some things after I "retired" from it)

Lol! You died a little inside every time you had to step in one of these threads. What was the last blow that completely sucked your soul out?

Lol! You died a little inside every time you had to step in one of these threads. What was the last blow that completely sucked your soul out?

Nah, I like you guys :lol. I just can't dedicate the time to moderate like I did before and chose to leave the role rather than to simply fill it.

The slight smirk is neutral enough for me. It's pretty subtle. Pfeiffer is easily the most expressive Catwoman we've seen so far.

If Joost does make a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman figure it will be interesting to see how many packs are offered. She was pretty stoic most of the movie wasn't she? Don't see the need for multiple headsculpts or rooted hair.

The slight smirk is neutral enough for me. It's pretty subtle. Pfeiffer is easily the most expressive Catwoman we've seen so far.

If Joost does make a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman figure it will be interesting to see how many packs are offered. She was pretty stoic most of the movie wasn't she? Don't see the need for multiple headsculpts or rooted hair.
Wouldn't you want a Kravitz Cats from the upcoming film tho? She just looks like a biker chic with a face mask that has pointy ears in the current film. Barely cat-like in appearance imo.

I guess I really just wasn't feeling her portrayal of the character, idk.

Wouldn't you want a Kravitz Cats from the upcoming film tho? She just looks like a biker chic with a face mask that has pointy ears in the current film. Barely cat-like in appearance imo.

I hope she doesn’t show up in Part 2. But even if she did, I’d love a Part 1 version to go with Batman to represent that specific film. I really felt the “The Bat and the Cat” in Batman (2022).

I’d display her without the mask for the most part as she often removed her mask even with Batman.

DA75944B-5D5F-4972-A432-3785098A6B34.jpeg

I probably will but the movie isn't out until 2026.

I agree the mask was trash. I'd never display her wearing it. Should be a really simple figure but one I'd love to have with Batman, Riddler and Penguin.

Does anyone know where Jazzinc is located/based/shipping from?
If I do cave and order I want to know if I should order from Joost directly or from Kit, with Joost there are payment plans and its slightly cheaper but with Kit the shipping is already accounted for and I dont need to worry about VAT/import tax

Is that right, there's no VAT/import tax via KIT for UK peeps? I'd also be interested to know which site works out cheapest overall.

Is that right, there's no VAT/import tax via KIT for UK peeps? I'd also be interested to know which site works out cheapest overall.
Pretty sure we'll have to pay VAT on it now. Before Brexit would have been fine but we gave up free trade and countless benefits to 'get our country back'. :slap

Pretty sure we'll have to pay VAT on it now. Before Brexit would have been fine but we gave up free trade and countless benefits to 'get our country back'. :slap

I hear ya. Brexit will continue to be a wound that won't heal. I'll leave it there or I'll start ranting. :angryfist:

But if it's true and there's no import Tax, I will not only be shocked but see a glimmer of affordable hope.

Hopefully somebody from the UK can confirm on their experience of any post Brexit purchases from KIT. :unsure:

I hear ya. Brexit will continue to be a wound that won't heal. I'll leave it there or I'll start ranting. :angryfist:

But if it's true and there's no import Tax, I will not only be shocked but see a glimmer of affordable hope.

Hopefully somebody from the UK can confirm on their experience of any post Brexit purchases from KIT. :unsure:
Oh you're good with Kit. Never incurred any import fees when buying through Kit.

I assume like Sideshow, JazzInc will declare the full price and will get hit with customs but I don't know that for sure.

Back