Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps the battle damaged version makes the most sense, any deterioration should be less noticeable on it.

Still, five years is a bit short,
it’d be different if this was a character like Ledger Joker where you know a superior version is likely imminent in those five years.

It’s possible this is the only 1:6 licensed Pfeiffer we get, so to spend $1k+ with the likelihood of not being able to upgrade when deterioration sets in is.. worrisome.

I get it’s the nature of the material, but is it worth it to throw $1k when you’re told it’s inevitably going to happen soon.

At least when an upgrade becomes available you don’t care as much about the deterioration of the old figure or the money spent.
That was 5 years in direct sunlight!

Should last many times longer than that if kept away from any extremes of light of heat.

That was 5 years in direct sunlight!

Should last many times longer than that if kept away from any extremes of light of heat.
“We have found a source that will guarantee it for 5 years even in direct sunlight. That is the best guarantee in the industry.”

Says “even in direct sunlight”, meaning,
the material at minimum should last five years, regardless of exposure to direct sunlight.

Five years is all JazzInc can promise you it’ll last,
due to the material. That’s the lifespan he was given for the material, it may last longer, may deteriorate sooner but it shouldn’t.

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

Joost answered a question yesterday about the latex used for suit:

Tanapon Sak

12 hours ago

I have a question here I think Catwoman suit made by latex suit and the future it will peeling faux like artificial leather ?
🤔

JazzInc Dioramas
Admin

We have found a source that will guarantee it for 5 years even in direct sunlight. That is the best guarantee in the industry.

(And there it is, the ephemeral nature of this kind of figure. I have pleather that's over a decade old and still fine though).
Wait. Are they saying this thing could be deteriorating by 2031?

Wait. Are they saying this thing could be deteriorating by 2031?
I am not sure if you are kidding or not, but let me be very clear. There is no supplier in the world that guarantees any of these fabrics for longer than five years, so getting a guarantee of five years in direct sunlight means it is the highest grade and does not mean it will deteriorate after five years but that they can guarantee it won’t deteriorate even indirect sunlight in five years. No other pleather, leather or latex material can get that same guarantee or better.

In short, and simple layman’s terms, this is literally the best material you can source

Last edited:
Exactly! and Inart's an already large and successful company who had already produced amazingly lifelike statues for a number of years. So if they are not immune to qc issues makes me even more worried for a very small and fresh company, I mean is Jazzinc just one guy? I don't know.
True-ish.
InArt are an entirely new branch of Queen Studios (the statue makers,) helmed by Viper- a baby-faced man/menace with a few custom figure runs (and a wrapsheet a mile long) in his resumé.

They’re a newly assembled team but would surely have some degree of guidance from the mother company regarding the mass production process.
From what we’ve seen though, it appears like InArt works quite independently from QS during the pre-production phase.

Back