Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now with Jazzinc handling DC, and kaustic plastik handling my most desired line. I can give hot toys the pink slip. Enjoy the marvel and star wars.

I'm choosing to just let it go. I'm over it. They've every right to voice their concerns (even if I think it pushes the bounds of redundancy) and engaging with them only makes them feel the (understandable) need to defend their opinions.

I get that. And I don't hold it against them. Trying to just move on from that whole debate, honestly.

Live and let live.

I forgive you.

schindlers-list.gif

On the subject of whether this figure will last more than 5 years or not, here is my thought: I drive 2 hours round-trip each day for work, which means I'm putting about 25,000 miles on my car each year. Tires for my car run close to 1K, so I get about 18 months out of them before I have to buy new ones. I know tires and toys aren't the same thing, and we expect one to last forever compared to the other, but ultimately it's still $1K for a finite period of time...I'll take the 5 year approximation and enjoy her on my shelf in the meantime, no problem.
Your tyres help you to get to work and make lots of money to pay your bills, your figures are those bills :ROFLMAO:

Because they can't afford to buy the thing they want so they are choosing to crap on it to make themselves feel better.
I have his ‘89 Batmobile PO, Type B JND Ledger, previously purchased the InArt Ledger rooted deluxe, not to mention Moducases, $700 custom paint and hair, a couple of $600 custom suits currently being made as we speak. Will also be buying the new KP Luxury Eric Draven which will definitely compete with Pfeiffer prices here.

So who can’t afford to buy?

I suppose if that makes you feel any better about yourself.

Just thought I'd come in here just to let you know that Michelle Pfeiffer is HOT AF! I'm assuming I'm the only one who noticed this....

View attachment 733475

Oh WOW, she really IS, isn't she? On behalf of the entire Collector Freak community, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

It just occurred to me that as this figure will have a custom, seamless silicone body designed to mimic MP's proportions, there's really no downside if over time her outfit was to gradually disintegrate. Just sit back and enjoy the show! :lol

Exactly, so you "came of age" in the 90's... 11-20... key ages in there. You were defined.
Yeah. I never cared to watch Grease. I believe the first film I remember Pheiffer from was Scarface. I still remember all my 80's action flicks. Best years of my life, if I'm honest.

Why are people taking a 5 year guarantee in direct sunlight as a assumption the material will turn to dust in 5 years?

Kept away from such extreme conditions and well maintained the suit will likely last well beyond a decade.

What more can you ask for?
Yeah I really don't understand the arguments in here, or what miracle fabric or silicone body people are expecting Joost to come up with for this figure. If you want a Pfeiffer Catwoman from any company, it's either going to use this material or something very similar, because that's just the best that is available right now. And yes you may be restricted on the kind of posing you can do, but that's just the nature of the bodies available right now and the super tight costume she wore in the movie.

If you don't want to take that risk, then fine. The rest of us will be busy enjoying our incredible looking Pfeiffer Catwomans for the next several years.

Back