1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question 2: are the belt boxes fixed in place... or can you slide them closer to the belt buckler?

Mine won't budge. I'm guessing HT has fixed the electronics in place to avoid damage?
Most likely fixed in place as that's how they are on the OWK Vader belt as well. Like you said, most likely due to the electronics. Sideshow's Vader had the belt boxes fixed in place as well due to the electronics.

I don’t think Gipetto has it, yet you took it as hard confirmation, so why ask? But what do I know? Don’t mind me, carry on. Sorry.
You're correct, I don't have it. But as Wor-Gar said, it would make sense given that OWK Vader is the first one to utilize the USB chest and belt boxes that this ROTJ one would follow with the same idea for those components, which is why I chimed in. Happy to be corrected by anyone else who has it though

You're correct, I don't have it. But as Wor-Gar said, it would make sense given that OWK Vader is the first one to utilize the USB chest and belt boxes that this ROTJ one would follow with the same idea for those components, which is why I chimed in. Happy to be corrected by anyone else who has it though
I agree with y’all. Wor-Gar has it and the boxes are fixed lol, and like you said, it’s the same thing they did for the OWK Vader. It’s good to know, cause now either some of us have to go get a previous belt with boxes if you’d like to have them closer to the buckle!

We have it! We have actual, genuine, 100% confirmation...

d1b62bc7a16d540b5b714d5ed4813921f9eb741b.gifv

Can someone share a picture of what the boxes look like where they’re fixed, please?

Closer to the belt buckle would be more ideal and I’m trying to figure out if you can mod it or I’d need to grab one.

Can someone share a picture of what the boxes look like where they’re fixed, please?

Closer to the belt buckle would be more ideal and I’m trying to figure out if you can mod it or I’d need to grab one.
Lots of pictures in this thread.

Back