JND/Kojun Works - 1/6 Harry Potter Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about Harry's proportions looks weird in that group photo - I think arms are too long? I don't think Inart's Hermione likeness is completely perfect (apparently they're still working on her sculpt) but from that closer shot of JND Hermione it looks like her nose is too big. Ron looks good.

I am looking forward to seeing more photos of these but I'm doubtful that I'll regret ordering the Inart figures.

So based on the Joker stuff, U.S. buyers are looking at what, $2k for the trio set after markup and shipping from distributors? And no opportunity to purchase the $600 Quidditch Harry.

So based on the Joker stuff, U.S. buyers are looking at what, $2k for the trio set after markup and shipping from distributors? And no opportunity to purchase the $600 Quidditch Harry.

Kojun Works Lite without the silicon should be cheaper.

Personally I’m don’t understand what JND is doing, they are following InArt step by step and it makes no sense. I’m sure general audience is bored. HP characters have so many looks, if they did older versions that would be interesting. What’s next Aragorn? Superman? I’m tired.
IMG_5992.jpeg

The bodies are funky. Head looks too large and the shoulders are non-existant.

The seamless knees are better than Inart though.

I think the InArt Hermione likeness isn't that good, the JND Hermione sculpt doesn't look much worse, and the overall paint looks inferior compared to InArt, probably because of the silicone. I agree that the proportions look really weird for Harry and Ron. I'm still curious to see better pictures, but it's pretty boring seeing the same characters with the same expressions three times in a row from three companies lol

edit: I didn't notice that closeup picture of Hermione, I think that looks better than InArt, but it might just be a good angle, I'll wait to see more pics.

Last edited:
Well at least Hermione has seamless legs.
Something InArt forgot and thought it was ok for 600 bucks :lol

I would say let’s just wait till the official photos and videos release instead of drawing all of your conclusions now based on two photos.

Does anyone know where all these photos are coming from? I can't see them on JND's social media.

Back