JND Studios: Superman (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TexasFi3nd - where you at? I hope you're not suffering from buyers remorse now you've opened your JND Reeve and instead are just basking in its awesomeness and have lost track of time?! LOL. Look forward to hearing your reaction to seeing it.

Got my shipping notice from JND :panic:

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Also, first video review below. I don't tend to like this guy's reviews but to his credit, I think it's one of the best looks at the headsculpt we've gotten

Last edited:
TexasFi3nd - where you at? I hope you're not suffering from buyers remorse now you've opened your JND Reeve and instead are just basking in its awesomeness and have lost track of time?! LOL. Look forward to hearing your reaction to seeing it.

😂 No buyers remorse at all. I got in late last night and have been crazy busy with work today. Hopefully I'll have time to unbox this tonight.

Great visual review of the statue and I'm slightly encouraged to see the part where he said the head needed to be pushed down a bit (and seemed to be a bit loose so they could put the cape on). The cape is the ONLY thing I'm slightly disappointed with on this so if it is indeed possible to pull out the head just enough to take the cape off, I intend to get a fully accurate 1:3 scale cape made to upgrade it slightly which would then make it perfect for my taste.

I also put a comment on that video to clarify that the edited Indiana Jones photo he showed is actually my edited photo that I showed here and on Statueforum.

Also, first video review below. I don't tend to like this guy's reviews but to his credit, I think it's one of the best looks at the headsculpt we've gotten

Last edited:
I agree about the cape, but I'm not sure it bothers me enough to get it replaced, even though I still think the yellow \S/ on the back does look a bit cheap. Maybe once I see how your custom one turns out if you do end up getting one made, I may change my mind.

I'm pretty sure the head is removable with some force. Ppl have removed and reattached the TDK Joker head after getting it rehaired and repainted.

Back