Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace Hates it and she even loved megalopolis and acolyte......she loves everything

"the director hates that people idolize this joker, and wants to tear him down"
quote.

Lol people didn’t idolize him they just liked the character. People like villains. Nobody went out in the street in joker makeup and shot jimmy fallon. Gosh everyone is so soft. Joker is a Villain . The most popular comic book villain so yea people like him. Also he’s a … fictional character.

I didn't love the first one, so I won't even be watching this one for free.

BUT...apparently its existence is what led to licensed figures from the first movie, so that's all I care about.
Bro don’t watch this movie you’ll feel like your wasting money on that figure lol

Lol people didn’t idolize him they just liked the character. People like villains. Nobody went out in the street in joker makeup and shot jimmy fallon. Gosh everyone is so soft. Joker is a Villain . The most popular comic book villain so yea people like him. Also he’s a … fictional character.

well the joker was a loser without a girlfriend or anything and you weren't supposed to love him.
if anything this proves that the director made him do pathetic that you were supposed to be grossed out by him.
that's what it sounds like. in joka 2 the musical bungaloo they double down on how much of a loser he is.

well the joker was a loser without a girlfriend or anything and you weren't supposed to love him.
if anything this proves that the director made him do pathetic that you were supposed to be grossed out by him.
that's what it sounds like. in joka 2 the musical bungaloo they double down on how much of a loser he is.
I mean yes but at the same time he made you root for him by watching him to rise to power. You’re not supposed to empathize with him. But it’s ok. They ruined this joker so it doesn’t matter.

Not really mad tbh. Just flabbergasted lol

I mean yes but at the same time he made you root for him by watching him to rise to power. You’re not supposed to empathize with him. But it’s ok. They ruined this joker so it doesn’t matter.

Not really mad tbh. Just flabbergasted lol
joker in the first movie did some horrible things. specially horrible things towards women.
he killed an innocent TV host. you weren't supposed to root for that. he was a stalker,
he probably smelled bad.
I could see how the director could be disgusted by the love for his joka

Gosh everyone is so negative about this movie without even watching it. I’m staying optimistic till I have seen it myself.

This reminds of the time when Heath was cast as the Joker and everyone said he wasn’t the right guy for the role.

joker in the first movie did some horrible things. specially horrible things towards women.
he killed an innocent TV host. you weren't supposed to root for that. he was a stalker,
he probably smelled bad.
I could see how the director could be disgusted by the love for his joka
yea. I didn't root for him. But he was an interesting character

Gosh everyone is so negative about this movie without even watching it. I’m staying optimistic till I have seen it myself.

This reminds of the time when Heath was cast as the Joker and everyone said he wasn’t the right guy for the role.
no no. I read all the spoilers. this isn't a matter of disliking a trailer or a casting. I'm not saying you won't like it.
but the story sounds really bad on paper. boring. and I'm the music numbers stop the plot completely when they happen

yea except i read the spoilers for the ending and how the movie plays out and the story sounds absolutly terrible. There is a difference between the story being horrible and a performance of an actor.

Back