Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't see it then it's open to interpretation.

bro......the cop

takes off his belt. come on bro. he literally undresses joker and then looks like a scene from Shawshank redemption
literally resembles Shawshank redemption scene of abuse

I would assume anyone who watched the first movie would have clued into the fact this wasn't your standard comic book Joker. So the fact this sequel charts its own path once again doesn't bother me in the least.

But if this movie really does retell the exact same character arc again, but in a different setting, then that does seem like a problem. Because you still want to see some kind of progress or development in the character.

not only is there no growth. its the opposite of progress. regression. he's more child like and more pathetic and less intelligent here than before. it's like a regression on the character.

he is literally more frail and more naive than before.

So in the film the Joker is manipulated by Harley ?as described in this article :
https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/joker-2-ending-explained-arthur-fleck-death-spoilers/

Do the guards really force Arthur to kiss another inmate in one scene? :oops:

it's a troll. a test. they send the guy asking for a kiss but they expect joker to punch him or hurt the guy.
this test, this trolling is not the kiss itself.

it's to see if the joker reacts. violently or not
joker chooses to kiss him,
they are even surprised because they thought joker would be violent.

Harley is a rich woman that is obsessed with joker like a celebrity. forces joker to fire his lawyer that was helping him.
she has sex with joker. and at the end breaks up with him. dumps him.

poor poor poor baby gagu
her acting career is gonna take a hit!

Remember when Snyder wanted to rape Batman and we laughed..
1728072930217.gif

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

bro......the cop

takes off his belt. come on bro. he literally undresses joker and then looks like a scene from Shawshank redemption
literally resembles Shawshank redemption scene of abuse

not only is there no growth. its the opposite of progress. regression. he's more child like and more pathetic and less intelligent here than before. it's like a regression on the character.

it's a troll. a test. they send the guy asking for a kiss but they expect joker to punch him or hurt the guy.
the test. the trolling is not the kiss itself.
it's to see if the joker reacts. violently or not
joker chooses to kiss him,

Harley is a rich woman that is obsessed with joker like a celebrity. forces joker to fire his lawyer that was helping him.
she has sex with joker. and at the end breaks up with him. dumps him.
So did she actually have sex with him because if so it sort of leaves a bit of sequel bait with Arthur singing he wants a son at the end. Oh god imagine it, "The Son of Joker" or something equally terrible. Wait I got it! Joker: Tel Père Tel Fils
poor poor poor baby gagu
her acting career is gonna take a hit!
Nah they'll probably give her a pity Oscar nomination for this lol.

So did she actually have sex with him because if so it sort of leaves a bit of sequel bait with Arthur singing he wants a son at the end. Oh god imagine it, "The Son of Joker" or something equally terrible. Wait I got it! Joker: Tel Père Tel Fils

Nah they'll probably give her a pity Oscar nomination for this lol.

he's in solitary and she pays off a cop to visit him and they have sex. but he lasts like 10 seconds.
days later she says she pregnant.

he's in solitary and she pays off a cop to visit him and they have sex. but he lasts like 10 seconds.
days later she says she pregnant.
I see, I thought it might've been one of Arthur's hallucinations since it cuts to him makeup free and aloof and he gets pretty mad when they start going on about his virginity in trial but it makes more sense for it to have actually happened. Not that much of the film makes sense anyways.

I see, I thought it might've been one of Arthur's hallucinations since it cuts to him makeup free and aloof and he gets pretty mad when they start going on about his virginity in trial but it makes more sense for it to have actually happened. Not that much of the film makes sense anyways.

the only problem. with that is that she says she pregnant.
so how could she know that he hallucinated.
some people say that he dreamed the sex scene. the lack of make up

but her saying she pregnant makes it really weird.

the only problem. with that is that she says she pregnant.
so how could she know that he hallucinated.
some people say that he dreamed the sex scene. the lack of make up

but her saying she pregnant makes it really weird.
Todd Phillips probably thought it would be cool if he made the audience wonder if it was just Fleck's imagination without taking into account he was going to include the "I'm pregnant." ********.

Todd Phillips probably thought it would be cool if he made the audience wonder if it was just Fleck's imagination without taking into account he was going to include the "I'm pregnant." ********.

she could have still been lying.
but at the very end Arthur mentions their baby and she doesn't deny being pregnant

at the very end Harley could have said " Arthur there is no baby" or say " what are you talking about "
but they even mess that up. I thought she would say "I lied" but she never did

she could have still been lying.
but at the very end Arthur mentions their baby and she doesn't deny being pregnant

at the very end Harley could have said " Arthur there is no baby" or say " what are you talking about "
but they even mess that up. I thought she would say "I lied" but she never did
I guess the only real sons Arthur got in the end were the ones from Brendan Gleeson.

Back