Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here planning to bash a 1/6th Joker in 'crawling away' position with soiled underwear hanging off him?

I wonder what the hell your guests would say if that were prominently displayed? I can see Phoenix liking that idea.

Nope, but it's my Halloween costume this year, I sure hope I don't come across anyone dressed as a prison guard!

I've seen you post him before for something. Can't remember now.

Anyway, sadly, Cillian too petite for Joker.
I talked about the new Scarecrow 2.0 a bit, and will be buying that when it goes up for P.O.
Other than that, I don’t remember.

I think he’s got what it takes.
We need lanky, petite, Cillian’s only
draw back is he’s 5’7.

I’m uneasy about a young Joker
with today’s young actors and yesterday’s
directors going into retirement.

We need an actor with experience
and a director with equally as much at minimum.

It doesn't take away or change how powerful that scene was - if you enjoyed that scene definitely get it for that representation, the figure represents that moment of time in that film.
True, I still have time to think about it. I didn't preorder, but I assume quite some people will or have already canceled their order.

Todd should direct a movie about Vader next!

He did already didn't he? Attack of the Clones where Anakin, his real persona, which he finally recognizes as being so in the hit sequel Return of the Jedi, proclaims whilst crying to a sexual predator that he killed women children and men and hates sand because it makes him feel uncomfortable.

Either WB is lying, they’re totally stupid or there are nefarious walk street investment/tax games being played because the trades are reporting that WB gave him 100% control of the movie with no test screening and zero studio notes. :google

That’s can’t be….can it!

Either WB is lying, they’re totally stupid or there are nefarious walk street investment/tax games being played because the trades are reporting that WB gave him 100% control of the movie with no test screening and zero studio notes. :google

That’s can’t be….can it!
Thats what happens when a director / actor has the studio over a barrel. The studio wanted a sequel to the biggest R rated movie ever. Phoenix said hes not coming back unless Todd Phillips comes back. Todd Phillips said hes not coming back unless he gets full control.

100% no control and no test screenings happens often with directors and actors if they are big enough to force the studios hand. Either give me what I want or I won't make a movie for your studio. It's rare but happens. Sometimes it works out great, sometimes it doesn't.

Back