Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here planning to bash a 1/6th Joker in 'crawling away' position with soiled underwear hanging off him?

I wonder what the hell your guests would say if that were prominently displayed? I can see Phoenix liking that idea.

Nope, but it's my Halloween costume this year, I sure hope I don't come across anyone dressed as a prison guard!

I've seen you post him before for something. Can't remember now.

Anyway, sadly, Cillian too petite for Joker.
I talked about the new Scarecrow 2.0 a bit, and will be buying that when it goes up for P.O.
Other than that, I don’t remember.

I think he’s got what it takes.
We need lanky, petite, Cillian’s only
draw back is he’s 5’7.

I’m uneasy about a young Joker
with today’s young actors and yesterday’s
directors going into retirement.

We need an actor with experience
and a director with equally as much at minimum.

It doesn't take away or change how powerful that scene was - if you enjoyed that scene definitely get it for that representation, the figure represents that moment of time in that film.
True, I still have time to think about it. I didn't preorder, but I assume quite some people will or have already canceled their order.

Todd should direct a movie about Vader next!

He did already didn't he? Attack of the Clones where Anakin, his real persona, which he finally recognizes as being so in the hit sequel Return of the Jedi, proclaims whilst crying to a sexual predator that he killed women children and men and hates sand because it makes him feel uncomfortable.

Either WB is lying, they’re totally stupid or there are nefarious walk street investment/taxes/bonuses games being played because the trades are reporting that WB gave him 100% control of the movie with no test screening and zero studio notes. :google

That’s can’t be….can it!

Last edited:
Either WB is lying, they’re totally stupid or there are nefarious walk street investment/tax games being played because the trades are reporting that WB gave him 100% control of the movie with no test screening and zero studio notes. :google

That’s can’t be….can it!
Thats what happens when a director / actor has the studio over a barrel. The studio wanted a sequel to the biggest R rated movie ever. Phoenix said hes not coming back unless Todd Phillips comes back. Todd Phillips said hes not coming back unless he gets full control.

100% control and no test screenings happens often with directors and actors if they are big enough to force the studios hand. Either give me what I want or I won't make a movie for your studio. It's rare but happens. Sometimes it works out great, sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:
When she does that big pelvic thrust on the stairs, is she supposed to be pregnant? Looks fat for some reason.

“Joker: Folie à Deux” also may have suffered from not having Bradley Cooper’s voice at the table. Cooper, who was a producer on 2019’s “Joker” and is known for his commercial instincts including his low-budget hit “A Star Is Born” with Gaga, was not involved with the sequel after dissolving his producing partnership with Phillips in 2021.

“No one could get through to Todd,” says one source directly involved with the film. “And the one thing about genre stuff: If you don’t listen and pay attention to what the fan expectations are, you’re going to fail.”

In fact, catering to the fanbase was supposed to be the strategy. When the Zaslav era began, the CEO touted a 10-year plan for DC that would take a page from the Marvel playbook, in which all films adhere to the singular vision of president Kevin Feige. Yet somehow the “Joker” sequel was allowed to skirt that mandate, with Phillips operating in an alternate silo from the newly installed DC chiefs. Not surprisingly, the core DC fans revolted, and the result is damage to the brand.

“This is a ‘Speed 2’ level of disaster — with Warner Bros. massively overspending on a sequel, only to see its audience all but abandon the film domestically,” says box– office analyst Jeff Bock of Exhibitor Relations. “

Todd Phillips “wanted nothing to do with DC” during the making of the film, says one agent familiar with the director’s unique carve-out, which allowed him to bypass any oversight from the brand’s gatekeepers. Although Gunn has publicly supported the film on social media, Phillips has distanced himself from DC. As the animated title-card sequence unspooled inside the iconic Hollywood cinema in the opening minutes, it became apparent that Phillips had just given DC the middle finger. There was no DC Studios logo.

“Joker: Folie à Deux” also may have suffered from not having Bradley Cooper’s voice at the table. Cooper, who was a producer on 2019’s “Joker” and is known for his commercial instincts including his low-budget hit “A Star Is Born” with Gaga, was not involved with the sequel after dissolving his producing partnership with Phillips in 2021.

“No one could get through to Todd,” says one source directly involved with the film. “And the one thing about genre stuff: If you don’t listen and pay attention to what the fan expectations are, you’re going to fail.”

In fact, catering to the fanbase was supposed to be the strategy. When the Zaslav era began, the CEO touted a 10-year plan for DC that would take a page from the Marvel playbook, in which all films adhere to the singular vision of president Kevin Feige. Yet somehow the “Joker” sequel was allowed to skirt that mandate, with Phillips operating in an alternate silo from the newly installed DC chiefs. Not surprisingly, the core DC fans revolted, and the result is damage to the brand.

“This is a ‘Speed 2’ level of disaster — with Warner Bros. massively overspending on a sequel, only to see its audience all but abandon the film domestically,” says box– office analyst Jeff Bock of Exhibitor Relations. “

Todd Phillips “wanted nothing to do with DC” during the making of the film, says one agent familiar with the director’s unique carve-out, which allowed him to bypass any oversight from the brand’s gatekeepers. Although Gunn has publicly supported the film on social media, Phillips has distanced himself from DC. As the animated title-card sequence unspooled inside the iconic Hollywood cinema in the opening minutes, it became apparent that Phillips had just given DC the middle finger. There was no DC Studios logo.
Did the studio write a $300 million check while sleep walking?

Back