Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 731812

Probably best to delete this thread and don’t even bother with a The Batman sequel if you’re leading with this.
Call me cynical, but I'm not entirely convinced the sequel will ever see the light of day. I don't have anything to back this up. I just have this strange feeling (fear) like Gunn is gonna make a "executive decision" on it at some point.

Call me cynical, but I'm not entirely convinced the sequel will ever see the light of day. I don't have anything to back this up. I just have this strange feeling (fear) like Gunn is gonna make a "executive decision" on it at some point.
2026 to begin filming right?
When people felt the first to be bloated out.

I’m right there with you,
Reeves doesn’t want universes
running parallel in sequence to one another.

I’ve never seen anything he’s made,
where are they picking these directors from.

2026 to begin filming right?
When people felt the first to be bloated out.

I’m right there with you,
Reeves doesn’t want universes
running parallel in sequence to one another.

I’ve never seen anything he’s made,
where are they picking these directors from.
I mean, Gunn is not exactly known for playing well with others in his DC sandbox. WB is $40+ billion in the hole. Every dollar spent on these "contained" films is money not going towards his DCU. It makes me think he's gonna shaft the sequel eventually.

I did. I suggested that there are a lot of signs in the first (and second) movies that point to the fact that this is indeed an actual DC Joker variant, thus leading to people assuming Fleck might be the real Joker.

I'm unaware of quoting every post of yours and calling out your political stance, but I apologize for that. Your preference should be your own.

And yes, I spend way too much time on the board. I often say that.
There’s one thing we can agree on for Joker 2, it’s pointless and should not of been made. :lol

I enjoyed aspects of it, but overall very disappointing.

Arthur not being “The Joker” is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think it will, it’s been liked by a lot of folks, was successful and The Penguin show is getting its flowers from fans.

True, but I also think execs see Reeve’s sequel as not a gamble. They’ve put their faith in his vision, Penguin getting a spinoff and doing well just confirms that to me.
So we shall rest our hopes in WB execs, then.

Gawd help us.

WB is dumber than Sony is. Atleast the villian in there movies are the actual villains lol
barely.
amazing Spider-Man 2 is the biggest waste of villains
they are both incompetent in different ways
i don't know.
rhino was as bad as this joker. in being wasted.

would you rather watch a marathon of the worst sony movies or the worst DC movies?

Last edited:
these guys, "didn't get it,"
Get what? This isn't a deep thinkers film. There's no hidden meaning in it at all. I know people wanna believe that. And that's fine.

But what you see is quite literally what you get with this imo. It's not a intellectual movie by any stretch of the imagination.

Back