Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's bad and in a way it works. It's probably the best way to deal with these characters and this story, but it's not what I personally wanted...
It's a feeling I had with the ending of Joker (2019) once I watched it a few times.(4 times in the cinema...😅)

I haven’t read the big spoiler for the end and now that he wrote the last 20-30 minutes that is a problem, a huge problem for any movie. It is killing me not knowing lol

I haven’t read the big spoiler for the end and now that he wrote the last 20-30 minutes that is a problem, a huge problem for any movie. It is killing me not knowing lol
What I don't like has nothing to do with any "big" spoilers. It can be spoilers so i'm not going to talk about it in details but it's probably not what you're expecting.
Also it's very personal, the fact that I didn't like it that much doesn't mean you will or won't like it.
And it's not something I HATE, in the end I don't mind it that much, it makes sense with what Todd Phillips went for, but I would've liked it better if it was different.

just know that the director hates you and wants to punish you for liking joker. that's literally not a joke. he really actually deconstructed joker.

this is like a movie made out of spite.

just know that the director hates you and wants to punish you for liking joker. that's literally not a joke. he really actually deconstructed joker.

this is like a movie made out of spite.
It's funny because you kinda make me appreciate the movie a little more with that comment.
I need to watch it again.
Too much mixed feelings... Which is a good thing, it means it has a certain impact on me.

To me personally it feels like a waste of time but I can’t wait to see people’s reactions . It will either be divisive or everyone will hate it

Back