Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't PO InArt $1,000 Joker set...

tumblr_lvzmnljhcY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Imagine those who did tho and they see this movie. Yikes lol.

Then imagine they have another year to wait before their Phoenix Joker drops and they're asked to pay the remaining $870 on their order.

Many minds are already wrestling with a way to 'get out now'. Many will default to 'this is not as was promised, please refund my NRD'

I still plan on buying the eventual MAFEX Joker in a year or two when it finally gets made. But I didn't even like the 2019 movie. I just think he looks cool.

I've grown tired of this Joker. I had hoped he would grow into an expanded, broader character... but it sounds like more of the same, but now two sad people who find each other. Will the next one be a three-way?

I don't feel that the filmmakers are truly exploring "mental illness" when they use 'the Joker' as a crutch. It feels insincere. It worked OK the first time. The 2nd time, they needed to show the danger in what someone who is not right in the head can have on society -- as was hinted at in the end of the first movie.

watched the first 35 minutes, pretty good, it's just like Shawshank redemption. the musicals are awful. just awful. I hate them. just horrible.
gaga has been pretty good so far. she's nice.
I'll be back soon

Back