Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what now? What does he do to my girlfr-- I mean, Lady Winona?
He impregnated her and forces her to give birth to his baby while her boyfriend watches. Then the baby comes out of her and bites the crap out of her legs.

Edit

BJ sewed her mouth during the whole thing, so she can't say his name.

Last edited:
I didn't care for the first movie either. I found it ugly and, most importantly, not nearly as profound or kind to its subject matter as it thinks. Sounds like this sequel goes out of its way to be even uglier, just for the hell of it. I'm not a prude, but I like a little more thought behind my grotesquery.

Last edited:
He impregnated her and forces her to give birth to his baby while her boyfriend watches. Then the baby comes out of her and bites the crap out of her legs.

Edit

BJ sewed her mouth during the whole thing, so she can't say his name.

This sounds horrible. But likely a common fantasy of Burton's for all his creepy little ingénues.

I wonder if someone that owns the joker figure will recreate any scenes from this movie :ROFLMAO:

will hot toys do a ladi gagu figure? figures of the cops? :ROFLMAO:

I didn't care for the first movie either. I found it ugly and, most importantly, not nearly as profound or kind to its subject matter as it thinks. Sounds like this sequel goes out of its way to be even uglier, just for the hell of it. I'm not a prude, but I like a little more thought behind my grotesquery.

I'd have to agree with that.

I wonder if someone that owns the joker figure will recreate any scenes from this movie :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, here's me with my ToysEra Joker right now...

sUGncu.gif

Just watched the ending, wow that was dumb. Its literally "maybe the real Joker was the friends we made along the way"
the show Gotham played with that joker concept before. it isn't new.
but in this movie is so out of the blue
and I heard that the ending was mandated by James gunn. not sure how true it is.

message of joker 1:
society is evil. treats mentally ill loners badly. society doesn't care to help or support lonely ill men. not everyone has wealth privileges or fits in society. not everyone has education or friends or supportive family.

joker 2:
those men are alone for a reason. those men deserve what they get. those creepy ugly lonely men are a threat to society. they don't contribute to society and they are gross and creepy towards women . they get obsessive, stalking.
they are a danger to women, to society.( the scenes with the lady lawyer prove it)

and Harvey dent is the one making that case ironically enough. Harvey is the one pushing that message the most .

message of joker 1:
society is evil. treats mentally ill loners badly. society doesn't care to help or support lonely ill men. not everyone has wealth privileges or fits in society. not everyone has education or friends or supportive family.

joker 2:
those men are alone for a reason. those men deserve what they get. those creepy ugly lonely men are a threat to society. they don't contribute to society and they are gross and creepy towards women . they get obsessive, stalking.
they are a danger to women, to society.( the scenes with the lady lawyer prove it)

and Harvey dent is the one making that case ironically enough. Harvey is the one pushing that message the most .

The way you put it there actually doesn't sound so bad. Kind of a study in the duality of Society itself.

The way you put it there actually doesn't sound so bad. Kind of a study in the duality of Society itself.
that's why I called it philosophical and psychological
that's why I compare it to Shawshank or American history x
if it wasnt related to joker it would win awards.

the court scenes here say: " no. joker IS evil. he IS a threat to civilized society. he is an extreme danger to women. women aren't safe around him. "
"he IS unstable and violent."

Harvey literally wants death penalty for how dangerous he is. Harvey is like speaking for the director.

but then in jail he gets bullied and he's really frail. duality. yes

Sounds like they got their message wrong, maybe turned around because of mandates to keep this world somehow alive in Gunn's universe.

They should have just done Gunn's Joker and let Phillips develop something new. Leave Joker 2019 as an isolated project -- let people chew on its meaning for the rest of time, and who Fleck is.

Anyway, as they say, hindsight is 20/20

Back