Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is getting raped!!

Game Of Thrones You Get A Car GIF by Digg

You getting raped!

You're getting raped!!

Oprah Lol GIF by Amy Poehler's Smart Girls's Smart Girls

nTh55Pn.jpeg

😬

And not huge news…

DC Movies still underwhelm and underproduce at the box office…

Now go burn your comics…cancel all your Hot Toy and InArt POs…

And in the same voice as Critical Drinker…

‘Just go away now…’

Oh by the way, Todd Phillips confirmed the sequel is indeed pointless and it only exists because we, the viewers, are a bunch morons who expected Phoenix to fight Batman. Or at least that's how Todd interpreted the discussion people were having.

"Todd Phillips: One of the things that people never understood about the first movie was, “I don't get it. He visits Bruce Wayne and he's 30 years older than Bruce Wayne. What kind of geriatric Joker is going to fight in the future?” I don't know if you've ever saw the script of the first movie. The first film is called Joker. It's not called The Joker, it's called Joker. And the first film under the script always said "An origin story." Never said THE origin story. It was this idea that maybe this isn't THE Joker. Maybe this is the inspiration for the Joker. So, in essence at the end of this movie (Folie à Deux), the thing you're being left with is “Wait, what is that thing happening behind him? Is that the guy?”

The main reason the sequel exists, is to show Arthur was only the inspiration for the real Joker, as that is what was planned from the beginning.

I don't know about you fellas but that flew right over my simpleton brain, perhaps the first movie should've just ended with Arthur getting shanked by Temu Ledger, that way there'd be no doubt left in my mind that middle aged incarcerated Arthur in a timeline with child Bruce, would not be facing off Batman in his life time.

But I guess I just had to watch a 2 hour musical of the character being destroyed, demoralized, raped and murdered to realize that.

Bravo Phillips, thanks for enlightening my feeble brain with your thought provoking piece of cinematic art!
abell46s-reface.gif

https://fandomwire.com/todd-phillip...shed-the-1-billion-milestone/#google_vignette

>In a candid interview with Empire Magazine, Phillips admitted there’s a genuine chance things could go sideways. The reason? Joaquin Phoenix’s return wasn’t just about cashing in on past success, it was rather fueled by the thrill of the potential train wreck. As Phillips put it, the risk of disaster was part of what drew Phoenix back into the fray. He said,

>"If it doesn’t feel like it’s dangerous, if there’s not a good chance that you’re gonna fail spectacularly then… what’s the point? That was literally the reason to do it, The only reason Joaquin would even do a sequel is if it felt frightening to him," said Phillips

>The first one subverted the expectations of what it was. So how do you do that again? I always said, early on, the film should feel as if it was made by crazy people. Like the inmates are running the asylum, It does feel like a big swing. You just go, ‘Well, f– it. Why not? What are we all doing here, if not to do that?

https://fandomwire.com/todd-phillip...shed-the-1-billion-milestone/#google_vignette

>In a candid interview with Empire Magazine, Phillips admitted there’s a genuine chance things could go sideways. The reason? Joaquin Phoenix’s return wasn’t just about cashing in on past success, it was rather fueled by the thrill of the potential train wreck. As Phillips put it, the risk of disaster was part of what drew Phoenix back into the fray. He said,

>"If it doesn’t feel like it’s dangerous, if there’s not a good chance that you’re gonna fail spectacularly then… what’s the point? That was literally the reason to do it, The only reason Joaquin would even do a sequel is if it felt frightening to him," said Phillips

>The first one subverted the expectations of what it was. So how do you do that again? I always said, early on, the film should feel as if it was made by crazy people. Like the inmates are running the asylum, It does feel like a big swing. You just go, ‘Well, f– it. Why not? What are we all doing here, if not to do that?

Phillips then raped the interviewer.

Like I said before, they destroyed their creation for ***** and giggles and got paid handsomely for it. Good for them I guess, bad for everyone else.

111b987e-f783-4658-861f-1f6fafc43066_text.gif

Back