Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all seriousness, are you guys still getting the Hot Toys or Inarts Phoenix Joker? I still want the HT version, but this film is making me reconsider it.
I'm starting to believe the only reason there's even a Hot Toys Joker and many other officially licensed Phoenix Joker figures is because WB realized they had a massive flop on their hands. So they decided to remove whatever stupid mandate they had in place that prevented companies from making toys of this Joker, in a desperate attempt to cash in on the license before it was inevitably destroyed.

I guess the only winners in all of us this, aside from Phillips, Phoenix and Gaga who got paid to prank their audience, are all the third parties like Toys Era who made a lot of money with their unlicensed Phoenix Joker dolls after the success of the first film.

And not huge news…

DC Movies still underwhelm and underproduce at the box office…

Now go burn your comics…cancel all your Hot Toy and InArt POs…

And in the same voice as Critical Drinker…

‘Just go away now…’
I always wondered if Joker 2019 was the most successful move of all time? 55 million and made 1.5 billion or so.

But then it had no merch, so WB didn't do SQUAT for 5 years, then couple months before Joker 2 comes out Hot Toys and Inart did a couple figs, and then Joker 2 bombed harder than Indiana Jones Disaster of Destiny.

Not people, including myself will never buy any products for Joker and very much want to cancel my pre-order.

And not huge news…

DC Movies still underwhelm and underproduce at the box office…

Now go burn your comics…cancel all your Hot Toy and InArt POs…

And in the same voice as Critical Drinker…

‘Just go away now…’
It’s kinda like they want Disney to buy them. The self sabotage is absolutely insane

In all seriousness, are you guys still getting the Hot Toys or Inarts Phoenix Joker? I still want the HT version, but this film is making me reconsider it.

Yeah i’m keeping my PO. The first film is one of my favorites and the theater going experience for it was unlike anything else.

Plus, I’ll be ahead of the curve once all those who hated 2 so much run out of things to talk about that they slowly convince themselves that this turd is a cult classic. My wallet will thank me.

I’ve done this dance before.

Attachments

• IMG_8691.gif
    IMG_8691.gif
    7.3 MB
Last edited:
whether you liked or disliked the sequel. it doesn't change the fact that the original was good and I still love and want figures of the character. this movie doesn't change my mind

not getting hot toys, but dipping into customs and inart. ill maybe source out the hot toys head if it looks nice and rework it

Back