Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I do t like the “never was gonna be the real joker “ crap. So we are just wasting our time with one random guy and the real joker copied his entire look and flow and isn’t really original to begin with? That’s joker? A copy cat fraud? He stole an idea from a mentally ill comedian guy?

I was fine with a different take cause the movie made it clear most of the things he witnessed wasn’t real so all the stuff in the movie could be a fake origin like the real joker. I don’t need the joker to
Act like every other joker. Infact every joker in media acts different from the other. So wasting our time following some guy who’s not even the joker for like 4 hrs is silly to me.

Then it wasn’t a damn joker movie. We should have just followed the dude who stabbed Arthur.

That’s just a silly theory made up from dudes who didn’t like the portrayal. I’m sorry but it’s so dumb and the fact that he actually did that is lazy as hell.

Nah I do t like the “never was gonna be the real joker “ crap. So we are just wasting our time with one random guy and the real joker copied his entire look and flow and isn’t really original to begin with? That’s joker? A copy cat fraud? He stole an idea from a mentally ill comedian guy?

I was fine with a different take cause the movie made it clear most of the things he witnessed wasn’t real so all the stuff in the movie could be a fake origin like the real joker. I don’t need the joker to
Act like every other joker. Infact every joker in media acts different from the other. So wasting our time following some guy who’s not even the joker for like 4 hrs is silly to me.

Then it wasn’t a damn joker movie. We should have just followed the dude who stabbed Arthur.

That’s just a silly theory made up from dudes who didn’t like the portrayal. I’m sorry but it’s so dumb and the fact that he actually did that is lazy as hell.
:exactly::lecture :exactly:

doesn’t really matter if you like it, that’s what Todd Phillips did. :lol

People can love it and justify it all they want, but the simple harsh reality is that the vast majority of audiences hated it beyond words and thus it's tanked.

But if that's what Phillips wanted to achieve, good for him - and Warner Bros gave him the rope to do it. If that's the legacy he wants to leave behind, so be it. I genuinely hope this has made him happy.

But... my grievance isn't so much the film (frankly, I don't give a ****), but this attacking the fans **** is getting real thin. These ***** forget how lucky they are to be able to make films for a living - let alone being paid the ridiculous amounts of money they get.

I don't mind the idea of Arthur being a proto-Joker. However, I don't see what makes the guy that killed him the "real" Joker, just because he gave himself a glasgow smile. How does that make him more Joker than Arthur? I think as far as the public is concern in the movie, Arthur is joker, whatever the hell that means. They'll remember the Murray incident and the riots and the clown motif. Maybe by the time Bruce Wayne grows up and becomes Batman, assuming that happens in this iteration, maybe there will be someone who calls himself THE Joker, or better yet, the press calls him The Joker as a reference to that Arthur guy from 20+ years ago.

DiostaR picked Ewan Mitchell for Joker... and I really like this casting call...

Ewan Mitchell is Joker 10-4-24 (1).jpg

I don't mind the idea of Arthur being a proto-Joker. However, I don't see what makes the guy that killed him the "real" Joker, just because he gave himself a glasgow smile. How does that make him more Joker than Arthur? I think as far as the public is concern in the movie, Arthur is joker, whatever the hell that means. They'll remember the Murray incident and the riots and the clown motif. Maybe by the time Bruce Wayne grows up and becomes Batman, assuming that happens in this iteration, maybe there will be someone who calls himself THE Joker, or better yet, the press calls him The Joker as a reference to that Arthur guy from 20+ years ago.
Maybe Bruce grows up afraid of clowns and becomes the Joker himself! 😲

Back