Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair the performance is still good, the rest however….
Yeah, agreed. But my god. He really put himself through hell for the role.

Screenshot_20241013_191126_Firefox Focus.jpg

And the studios and "subversive" directors won't learn a thing from this. It's our fault for "not getting it".

Some schmuck will attempt to do this again with yet another flop of a movie. And some studio exec will undoubtedly be like, "sounds good. I'm prepared to green light this. Let's make it happen. Here's a check for $200+ million dollars. Have fun."

This country is truly full of failing upwards in corporate America.

Phillips paid 20 million to go and destroy the DC brand.

Someone give me 20 million I can also make a bad sequel to any movie.
Yea he did a great job in destroying a iconic joker. ( could care less if he inspired him or was never going to be him) The GA saw him as the joker. And now the hot new thing now is Joker jokes of him getting raped in prison. I mean if they wanted to destroy the image of there characters they are doing a bang up job.

Now I'm scared of the Gunnverse.

"I'm going to make a superman movie where he's a pedohile and masterbates to anime pics,"

WB- thats great but can we have Superman get raped and you got yourself a movie!

Maybe we should restore the snyderverse. Alatar and t800 were right.

Do you think WB were certain they had another billion dollar hit on their hands?
I have no idea the thought process of this movie. Like I don't understannd. Like was this movie made with the sole purpose to lose money? Was it made on a bet? It's weird.

Do you think WB were certain they had another billion dollar hit on their hands?
IDK, but right now they're probably thinking they should have shelved this and written it off for tax purposes just like they did with the Batgirl movie a couple of years ago. There would have been plenty of unknowing complaints from fans of the first film, but at least the merch sales wouldn't be in a nosedive.

IDK, but right now they're probably thinking they should have shelved this and written it off for tax purposes just like they did with the Batgirl movie a couple of years ago. There would have been plenty of unknowing complaints from fans of the first film, but at least the merch sales wouldn't be in a nosedive.
Yeah, the merch is definitely tanking. I'd certainly be embarrassed to wear a shirt with this guy on it, let alone buy and display a $300+ figure on my shelf.

Are there funko pops coming for this? Lmao I know McFarlane is releasing a Murray show set that’s def gonna be a shelf warmer now 😂

Are there funko pops coming for this? Lmao I know McFarlane is releasing a Murray show set that’s def gonna be a shelf warmer now 😂
they didn't even make a Funko of the original joker figure.
I remember joker fans wanting a Funko and they never got it. it made no sense
I heard that the studio didn't want to

Back